Champ Spawns

Xander

Apprentice
Can someone enlighten me?

I understand the premise, how to begin them etc. But how to know when or how often they happen? When I get the message '10 minutes ago xyz was slain by' - is that usually a guild doing it alone? I'd like to get involved in the odd spawn but in general I am not big into PvM, is it just a case of joining a big guild and tagging along?

Cheers!

Tsuki

Journeyman
Seeing as no one has answered you, I'll give it a shot. I have only done about 10 so far...

The most popular champ is in despise. There are a few others but they usually take more people/time. 3 people are needed to activate the spawn (no idea on the timer).

You don't NEED to do champs with a guild or friends.. You could just check to see if one has started or not or start one yourself with friends. At every champ I've been to, I've seen random people show up even at the 3rd wave. Like all those pks that showed up at the 4th today :p It does help to know some of the people though...

I'm not very big on champs but I have a couple of friends that sometimes ask me to start one with them and I get to do enough to keep me happy.