Champion Spawn : Intended Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Greetings,

There are 9 champion spawns on UO Forever. Some of these are in small areas (ex. Outside of Wrong Dungeon) and some of the other champion spawns are in huge areas (ex. Covetous, Destard and Terathan Keep).

Right now - there are only 2 champion spawns - Despise and Wrong - whose boss cannot be lured outside of the intended champion spawn area and to the other side of a dungeon that is many screens away. The other champion spawns - some boss's can be lured over 50 screens away.

- For example - Terathan Keep and to an area that is all the way south/west of the swamp that's outside of the keep.
- For example - Destard - and to an area that is South of the altar, and either far west, or East of the Main Entrance of the dungeon.
- For example - Covetous - and to an area that is North/West of the altar and around 40-50 screens away.

I would like to suggest that all champion spawns have the same mechanic that Wrong and Despise have. Why is it that those two have barriers invisible barriers, and other champion spawns don't? Yes I know it's been like this for ages... but its also been abused for ages as well by certain people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cinder

Master
Thanks Silly! I think this should be fixed. It is crazy to do a whole champ and while fighting off spawn, and reds, the boss is being lured to a whole different area!! ;)

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
I just think... if a guild wants to contest any champion spawn - come fight us... don't try to sneak the boss out the back door and run away with it. Come fight us... you know who you are ;)

Thanks Silly! I think this should be fixed. It is crazy to do a whole champ and while fighting off spawn, and reds, the boss is being lured to a whole different area!! ;)

Agreed :)

ton loc

Master
Was this thread supposed to be constructive? Just seems like another typical "IM STILL NOT HAPPY. WAHHH" thread by silly santa.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Was this thread supposed to be constructive? Just seems like another typical "IM STILL NOT HAPPY. WAHHH" thread by silly santa.

Are you afraid to fight or? Why do you and your alliance constantly feel the need to lure boss's 40-50 screens away ? Don't be scared.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
You left out the Sea Champ, which can be done without boats, can be recalled/gated to and from, and the Osiredon can be lured off to sea.

Cracker jack job they did on that one. lol

Bromista

Grandmaster
Suggestion made for the 146th time

Looks like it's gonna take at least 147 to get any attention from the powers that be.

P.s. you literally cannot argue effectively with this suggestion (or the suggestion to scrap the mechanic altogether, as Arch said and has been said literally 1000x by many players: shit needs to be consistent or else it just looks lazy and half-assed)

steve-o

Grandmaster
minimum 5k score... u cant lure boss and kill it anymore at the last second
and btw u know how to get the ps... just teach your guildy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.