Chargable Trapped Pouch

Lexington

Grandmaster
and or make the damage to the snooping player random (like the oui-ja board) so they have the chance to kill them selves.

Lexington

Grandmaster
The problem is not with traditional thieves, its with the pvp griefing thief / healer. The blue healer / thief pops the pouches so the zerg has a better chance of keeping you paralyzed. Nothing wrong with that other than the guy popping the pouches should turn grey and be attackable.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
If I was gonna change somethign about stealing is that if you steal an item you shouldnt be able to instantly recall right after.... people try to pop my pouches all the time in town, just retrap them.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
The problem is not with traditional thieves, its with the pvp griefing thief / healer. The blue healer / thief pops the pouches so the zerg has a better chance of keeping you paralyzed. Nothing wrong with that other than the guy popping the pouches should turn grey and be attackable.

I think chargeable pouches should be accessible only by the owner, if this is a problem then make it so blaze pouches are 'bound' to account. When someone who is not the owner tries to pop one, a message should come up stating that the pouch is inaccessible. This would only apply to blaze pouches though.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I think chargeable pouches should be accessible only by the owner, if this is a problem then make it so blaze pouches are 'bound' to account. When someone who is not the owner tries to pop one, a message should come up stating that the pouch is inaccessible. This would only apply to blaze pouches though.

Just to add, if this was the case then reduce the amount of charges per blaze pouch to say, 10?

toddyboi

Master
Playing a pvp thief it's strategy to pop the opponents pouches b4 and while fighting. Pop their pouches, steal their garlic..... good night Irene. Plus a pouch holds 30 charges so not sure what you're really complaining about it.

Lexington

Grandmaster
If I was gonna change somethign about stealing is that if you steal an item you shouldnt be able to instantly recall right after.... people try to pop my pouches all the time in town, just retrap them.

What about characters without magery... you cant re-trap on the fly

Lexington

Grandmaster
Playing a pvp thief it's strategy to pop the opponents pouches b4 and while fighting. Pop their pouches, steal their garlic..... good night Irene. Plus a pouch holds 30 charges so not sure what you're really complaining about it.

only complaining that it doesn't turn the player grey