Clothing rename deeds

Jani

Grandmaster
Hey everyone,

I think it would be cool to have some kind of clothing rename deeds around. Basically if you have a gm tailor made doublet which is named as "crafted by tailor ultimate noob" but you don't like the name, then you could use a clothing rename deed. Let's say there could be for example "Unholy clothing rename deed", so you apply that deed and your doublet will be named as "Unholy doublet" or something? I'm not sure about the item names, but there could be several different kinds. Either mob drops, champ drops, platinum or gold sink? Some rarer than others.

a wizard's clothing rename deed = could rename a normal doublet as "a wizard's doublet" ... :)

I'd personally appreciate nice item names, even though they are just original color. What do you think? Any feedback and suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
Im cool with the pre-named deeds I suppose, but NO free name deeds where you could name it whatever you wanted. I also wouldnt want them to work on already marked clothing with the crafters names on them, only items with no makers mark.