CLUCKIN GOOD TIME - CHICKEN FIGHT 8pm EST MARCH 1

Akillah

Grandmaster
So here is the deal, one week from today, March 1st, ~ 8pm EST, I would like to host a chicken fight. Don't worry, the fight will be hosted in a safe location, safe from the local enforcement, plus it's in an animal hospital! Just remember, we can't save 'em all!
E8hfxL5tsn-4.png

There will be an entry fee for all fighters, spectators will have free admittance.
I would like some player input on what kind of entry fee would be acceptable, bet rates, prizes, etc.
If chicken fights are successful, I have plans for owning bigger arenas for larger pets to duel in the future.

HAPPY TRAINING!!!

Babethoven

Grandmaster
QUEENOFCOCKS

sorry but u set yourself up for that one....................
with all the drama always circling u... its kinda funny :X

Lycanthroat

Apprentice
I would like to tell you a story about my ****.

I spent a good deal of time last night searching the world over for a good ****. Just as I thought all my efforts were for naught I stumbled upon a nice plump **** at the Britain moongate. Apparently, I had not searched there. I proceed to become friends with this ****. I then took my new **** to Jhelom to find a nice sheep. My efforts here proved fruitful.

I spent 2 hours watching my **** do a number on this sheep. Finally when I had had enough voyeurism I decided I wanted to spend my time doing something else. My **** was coming along nicely and was gaining experience quickly despite this being his first outing, but I did not feel comfortable leaving my **** out in the open while I went about my other business. I proceeded to make friends with the sheep.

I took my **** and my new sheep friend into the guard zone in Jhelom so they could continue their business unmolested. I then proceeded to spend some time watching zombies tear into survivors on Netflix. After a bit I came to check on my **** and I noticed the sheep had begun to resist his charms and had indeed started to defend himself better than he had previously been doing. So fearing the worst for my **** I had to command them to stop.

This is where I had to make the decision to cut my new sheep friend loose and find another, more docile sheep. It was at this point I decided to fry the sheep with fireball. This is where my entire plan unraveled. You see, I had not yet quite mastered the art of animal lore so naturally I decided that this was as good a time as any to get a little practice time in. I had decided to use my **** as my target to attempt to master this. In my haste to teach this naughty sheep a lesson I forgot that my target was my ****. I fried my ****. :(

TLDR: After training my **** for 3 hours while macroing animal lore. I forgot the macro was running and cast a fireball and kill the damn chicken!!!

Akillah

Grandmaster
I would like to tell you a story about my ****

TLDR: After training my **** for 3 hours while macroing animal lore. I forgot the macro was running and cast a fireball and kill the damn chicken!!!
9ff.gif

i-got-a-taste-for-kentucky-fried-you.jpg

p.s. you still have time!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kears

Master
Wow I had the same idea of a pit the same as you do! A betting system :)
Anyways, would like to join, can ask for extension as I have not found a chicken to bond yet! Or i'll just wait for the next one.

Edit: Okay nevermind, 8PM EST 1 March is my Monday 9AM, gotta work :(

Akillah

Grandmaster
Wow I had the same idea of a pit the same as you do! A betting system :)
Anyways, would like to join, can ask for extension as I have not found a chicken to bond yet! Or i'll just wait for the next one.

Edit: Okay nevermind, 8PM EST 1 March is my Monday 9AM, gotta work :(
I'll try to keep you in mind next time around, but you seem to be on totally different time schedule. :(

Keltonator

Grandmaster
5k. Because I want in but I'm broke as fuck lol
And because I won't feel bad about my non-bonded chicken friend biting the dust.

Akillah

Grandmaster
Indeed, fire/poison fields will be provided.
I think it's gonna be 10k a chicken entry fees.
Bets will probably be 2:1