Combat Changes: Macefighter nerfed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

asics

Grandmaster
what about we got a change on macefight damage ?

i tried with a char with 120 str and 115 dex, eat and drink, with a war hammer vanquish + 20 tact and i make on a target with 30 armor just 22-30 damage,

i make a crushing of 28, and another of 32.

few days ago , with same char i remember really different swings, we got some changes in it??

asics

Grandmaster
metal i didnt said to make a change, i just said that we HAD a change, few daqys before i swing 40! now i swing 25 lol

20hp crushing blows?

18 hp crushing blow?

with a char full, with 120 str and a +20 vanq war hammer?

its a joke?

with a katana i make same damage, much faster , poisonable and one handed!!!

Radar Mile

Master
Damage against players is divided in half, whereas damage against monsters only loses 1/4th. Just something to keep in mind when you look at your numbers

limlight

Grandmaster
Damage definetly changed. War hammers appear to be nerfed in a recent patch. I was doing 19 dmg to a guy wearing nothing. This was a powrr war hammer with 120 str and 100 macing

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

asics

Grandmaster
oh finally someone that noted that..

its not a problem , i will change the char.. but i have a lot of WAR hammers paid a LOT of gold.. if staff change them...why dont let us know?

right now i make MORE damage with a warkfork\spear then a war hammer.. this is so sick.

so, we come back with no macer around?

asics

Grandmaster
just the thing not so nice its that we get changes without an announcement :) , or wighouth let us know before\later.

halygon

Grandmaster
If changes were really made that'd be messed up seeing how there was/is not a problem with mace damage.. Only the AR.

asics

Grandmaster
can staff say something about this?:) just want understand if is something that its ok and wanted or maybe a mistake, if wanted, i just wanna switch combat skill..but at least to know. maybe in two weeks they change it again so....
i have to have allt he weapons\all the char? im not crying, i just wanna KNOW what i have to do..i spent a lot of time\gold researching\buying warhammers...and if you think they was broken im ok to ur choice, its urs server, but just let us know.

pls:)

asics

Grandmaster
Carl said me, to not accuse, (wasnt an accuse lol, sorry for my bad explanation if it seems like that)

and that NO WEAP was changed... so i feel they make less dmg but sorry.

C

Carl

Accusations, if it's not in the patch notes then it hasn't been changed. No spells nor weapons have been changed in several months.

Status
Not open for further replies.