WTS *CONSIDERING* PARTING WITH FULL GOLD HUE 1281 SUIT (More Rare Than Vesper)

colead88

Grandmaster
Why are we paying 1.5m per yard of regular dye tub hued clothing?

I could get a young player to do this for me for 2k.

I feel like purchasing this suit is like buying bitcoin.

Read what @lollo and others have said ***** boy :) Such a noob if you thought this was dye tub hue. Scrub players... too many of them these days.

Oh, and stop trolling my thread. Reporting your posts. Read the forum rules. Please and thank you.

Last edited:

Bromista

Grandmaster
you too please thanks
There are definitely a few extra random pieces and partial suits from the yards that turned up at IDOCs in the last couple years. I know this because I've loaned out yards for a few players to craft. A doublet here, a half apron there. Nothing special.

My old full marked suit got broken up but it has merged into two of the three "full" suits that are in existence.

Jenna has that dress

CVS has a robe I don't think he has any other pieces though

There are a couple sashes with unique tags floating around, one of which was dyed over by that LHR idiot so I think there are at most 2 left that are 1281

That's about it

Anyway there you go, some meaningful input you shitlord

At least when I told someone to go away, it was directed at someone who had no business being in this thread.

Move along, peasant.

Last edited:

lollo

Grandmaster
There are definitely a few extra random pieces and partial suits from the yards that turned up at IDOCs in the last couple years. I know this because I've loaned out yards for a few players to craft. A doublet here, a half apron there. Nothing special.

My old full marked suit got broken up but it has merged into two of the three "full" suits that are in existence.

Jenna has that dress

CVS has a robe I don't think he has any other pieces though

There are a couple sashes with unique tags floating around, one of which was dyed over by that LHR idiot so I think there are at most 2 left that are 1281

That's about it

Anyway there you go, some meaningful input you shitlord

At least when I told someone to go away, it was directed at someone who had no business being in this thread.

Move along, peasant.

I sold a sash to cvs for mega millz so he definitely has a robe and and a sash

Bromista

Grandmaster
There should be at least two unmarked sashes and one marked by Pete Zahut as part of these suits, plus those possible 2 unique title sashes.

There might only be like 25 pieces total, plus or minus a few is my best guess.

Irina

Adept
As @SirLothar mentioned earlier, we sold 14 yards of this for 600k per yard 3 months ago. I think 1.5m per yard is steep for the color pay off of some of the types of clothes you can craft with this hue of cloth.

However, it is definitely rare. Grainger has the one of a kind gold keg mask he was considering selling a month or two ago because he has nothing to wear that color with. He paid 10m for that for the rare hue, rare name, and 1 of a kind.

I personally think this cloth has a value of 500k-700k per yard depending on clothing type crafted, with a higher value placed on raw yards, but to each their own. I also understand where you got your valuation with vesper & blood stained cloth as a comparison.

Good luck if you do decide to sell :) I know some people who would love to own what you've got :)

Last edited:

wkstrm

Master
Years ago I crafted a golden dress that I still own.
It really is a lovely hue.

FwvsD8M.jpg

Yeah, that is the best way to show it off. with a floppy hat to boot! ;)

colead88

Grandmaster
As @SirLothar mentioned earlier, we sold 14 yards of this for 600k per yard 3 months ago. I think 1.5m per yard is steep for the color pay off of some of the types of clothes you can craft with this hue of cloth.

However, it is definitely rare. Grainger has the one of a kind gold keg mask he was considering selling a month or two ago because he has nothing to wear that color with. He paid 10m for that for the rare hue, rare name, and 1 of a kind.

I personally think this cloth has a value of 500k-700k per yard depending on clothing type crafted, with a higher value placed on raw yards, but to each their own. I also understand where you got your valuation with vesper & blood stained cloth as a comparison.

Good luck if you do decide to sell :) I know some people who would love to own what you've got :)

Breathing a little life back into this. I appreciate your and everyone else's perspective (excluding anyone who thinks it's dye tub status), however just because 14 yards sold at 600k each at an auction in 2018, that very well may have been the last 14 out of 20 yards tops on the server left. There will never be enough to make a real suit again. One lucky deal at an auction not everyone can attend doesn't drop the value in half. Had I been there, they'd have gone for 1m each minimum.

As a point of reference for everyone with a chance or interest to buy from someone else selling down the line (if ever), I received a 27.5M offer on this set a few months ago and respectfully declined. This WTS post originally came out of a false moment of gold deprived weakness, but now it's UOforever in my pixel crack collection.

To the few with retired T5 vesper and true gold suits, you likely have everything you need to grind 30m in not too long a time.

AMC wishes it was T5 vesper or gold, as these have already gone to moon and only Elon has a chance to scoop at this point. Long story short, HODL <3