Crafting Ships and related items

Tearloch

Grandmaster
So I crafted and sold my first Naval Warfare item today.

Smiths can now craft cannon balls

Carpenters can now craft ships (but need recipes?)

Tailors can craft grappling hooks and sails?

Tinkers ?

Delhan

Novice
Anyone with tinkering at 105? i have it but it says i have 0.0% to make a superb repair kit which doesnt seem right

halygon

Grandmaster
Anyone with tinkering at 105? i have it but it says i have 0.0% to make a superb repair kit which doesnt seem right
I have 115 on Gankware and I had no trouble making superb repair kits. Actually I have sold quite a few already from my vendors.

Delhan

Novice
What percentage does it say for succes? the requirement to make them is 105, i have 105 but it says the probability to make one is 0.0% that seems wrong.

Tearloch

Grandmaster
NO WAY!!!
Crap. I am wondering how much wood it takes to make one of there bad boys.

I heard that BOD cloth with keep its color on the sails, so I guess it makes sense that wood will keep its color for the hull, also. Pretty sweet.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
NO WAY!!!
Yea the owner decided to attack us as we were testing things out. Started having client crashes, got the boat sailing the right way, crashed, got a great volley off and set his boat on fire, but then my client crashed again as did 2 others of us. when i got logged back in, he was no where to be seen. Other mates said he sailed off.

First thing i learned, give rights to the mates on the boat to control if i crash my client.