Grandmaster
Dauntless Fortune: Powerscroll Edition

11264867_497544443734869_5071186008839360963_n.jpg

(For an old school game I wanted old school photoshop skills)​

Player Wager: 1 Powerscroll

The Games

The Scroll
Player Rolls Dice Once
Player Calls if the House will Roll Over or Under Player Roll.
House Rolls Dice Once
Player Win Options(1 Choice):
  • Exchange Powerscroll for 5,000 Gold
  • Choose to Play "The Bascinet" for the chance to WIN 10,000 Gold
Player Lose: Give Powerscroll to House
Tie: Game starts over.

--------------------------------------------------------

The Bascinet
House Rolls Dice Twice adds the totals together
House Calls if the Player will Roll Over or Under House Roll
Player Rolls Once
Player Win Options(1 Choice):
  • Exchange Powerscroll for 10,000 Gold
  • Choose to Play "The Blade"
Tie: House Wins

The Blade
House Rolls Three times adds the totals together
Player Calls if The Player will Roll Over or Under Houses Roll
Player Rolls Three times adds the totals together
Player Win: Exchange Powerscroll for 15,000 Gold
Tie: House Wins

Stop by with a scroll or two or set up a private game via PM
Warning: I am most likely going to trash the scrolls when I win.

Last edited by a moderator:

asics

Grandmaster
I like this ;) . but i prefer

-vendor that buy directly PS
- vendor that sink ps for points to be spent in shop
-raffles that require PS
- PS needed in recipes for crafting

But i really like ppl like u (andcme lol) that try to suggest our great staff Make always fun this old game :)

@Shane @Adam @JoeB @eppy

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
I'm pretty sure something like this could be scripted as anything else. As I say I'm most likely going to be trashing it all and giving gold to the winners. Value is different for people.

asics

Grandmaster
You'd be surprised to know how many people do more than that.

Sure but that ppl will not have any problem if they dont sell thr PS..i just dont wqnt be only romantic.. Most player still play for pixel.. Clothings..rares..sandals..relic.. Powescrolls ;).. I like u and who roleplay but the base of player is not that kind :) ... Just imho

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster
Love your enthusiasm and music, but dont care for this idea. You are just substituting garbage with more garbage. Check the original thread for more good ideas.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
Love your enthusiasm and music, but dont care for this idea. You are just substituting garbage with more garbage. Check the original thread for more good ideas.
Your negativity is even beyond my own and that's creepy. I'm willing to shell out my time and gold so people have something to do with something they don't want.

You should do something more constructive than troll my posts.

I'm assuming this only applies to +1 SS, not +0.1? Lol...I just keep collecting them for no purpose and have a ton of +0.1 Id rather have fun gambling with you for a chance to make some gold than jsut kep collecting all these +0.1.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
I'm assuming this only applies to +1 SS, not +0.1? Lol...I just keep collecting them for no purpose and have a ton of +0.1 Id rather have fun gambling with you for a chance to make some gold than jsut kep collecting all these +0.1.
Powerscrolls not Skill.
However we can arrange something for +0.1 skill scrolls too just not at this rate I'd be paying for Powerscrolls.

asics

Grandmaster
I don't. Didn't do that shit back in the day either. Always seemed so... trammy.

I hope u realize that is a minorance.. U see dono vendor? RDA? Relics? Metadragons? Blessed clothings or statuette everywhere?:) btw is not a crime to be not interested in " trammy" thinga.. Im glad that tjere are a lot of casual , or rp..or hardcore pvp players..but just tale a look around..instead make purist post ;)

Nothing against u..just stating the reality :)

asics

Grandmaster
Try that blaine. I will support u too if i had chance, but is far from a solution imho for the PS flood e non desiderability problem

Kael

Master
I like this ;) . but i prefer

-vendor that buy directly PS
- vendor that sink ps for points to be spent in shop
-raffles that require PS
- PS needed in recipes for crafting

But i really like ppl like u (andcme lol) that try to suggest our great staff Make always fun this old game :)

@Shane @Adam @JoeB @eppy

Some interesting ideas. But isn't the reason people do champs is for the chance to grab that awesome ps to burn or sell ? Not sure if you should be able to just turn in to vendors for gold or exchange them for other valuables. Why stop at ps then...why not bods, pets or even weapons.

I do like the idea of incorporating them into crafting though.

Maller

Adept
You are showing your Gypsy spirit, Blaine. It sounds like fun, but I don't like my odds.... A ps never fails to sell for 5k on a vendor. And, at the bascinet, the odds dramatically shift to the house's favor. I really don't think we need a ps sink. Cheap, low-level ps seems to help the crafting community.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
My non-gambling idea will actually be up sometime this weekend. This was simply to give an option to those willing to risk it. Sadly no one wants to risk anything besides being on the poker table. It makes me sad.