Deleting accounts, Adding accounts, etc

Sithis

Ok, so I have a large family, and I requested additional accounts through the in game help the other day. I was granted additional accounts. Thank you for that. However, I haven't been able to create additional. I have 2 (accidentally) my wife 1, and I think my friend made one here he other day. So a total of 4, meaning I have 3 left. But my kids cannot make accounts. No we keep getting this Problem connecting to origin message when we try to create a new account.

Honestly, it's become a big mess, partially my fault, partially some other stuff. But now I would just love to know how to delete an account (or all accounts) on my IP and start over. I know this should be simple, but simple things always get complicated in my family.

Any advice, or options here?

Xonryz

Apprentice
I don't think you can delete your account, your best option would probably be to page again.

Yes it will be a mess.

Without knowing all of the details I can't really help much more than that. As in, I don't know how many accounts were actually created, how many you were supposed to be able to make, etc. but even if I did, again, there's nothing anyone besides staff can tell you and I haven't seen any of them in the New Player's forum.

I can say that multiple accounts are taken very seriously here and I wish you luck.