DEX stat gain

severus

Grandmaster
can anyone tell me the best skill to 'gain' to gain dex fast, but not gain mass amount of the skill its self so i dont have to drop a skill a huge amount?

Martinias

Neophyte
Just seesaw a few points between two skills. I like snooping and hiding if you don't have those on the character.

severus

Grandmaster
Ah dam didnt even think about that thank you! Only really need to lose 5 or 10 of a main skill to retrain if i do that! Thabks! Hiding fast for dex? Thought be slow cus of the pause

severus

Grandmaster
Just seesaw a few points between two skills. I like snooping and hiding if you don't have those on the character.
I did snoop and anatomy, gunna try work on a macro that will auto open / lock the skills then work one skill till the others at 0 then vice versa, be a pretty useful one to have for all stats if i manage it! :)

thestand

Grandmaster
If your char is already at the skill cap you can lock the skills you don't want to go down and turn snooping arrow up. You will gain dex points even if snooping stays at 0.

Martinias

Neophyte
Pause is same for hiding and anatomy. Hiding gives good dex gain. You really only need to do a couple points back and forth, I would probably not go as high as 10.

severus

Grandmaster
If your char is already at the skill cap you can lock the skills you don't want to go down and turn snooping arrow up. You will gain dex points even if snooping stays at 0.
oh wow great to find this out! Having to retrain skills just to gain stats is a pain! Thought uof would be pretty old school and make it only give stats if able to gain skill! Thanks!

halygon

Grandmaster
oh wow great to find this out! Having to retrain skills just to gain stats is a pain! Thought uof would be pretty old school and make it only give stats if able to gain skill! Thanks!
This actually worked in the old days too (once they implemented the arrows of course) - but no one really used this because very few people were 7x.

severus

Grandmaster
This actually worked in the old days too (once they implemented the arrows of course) - but no one really used this because very few people were 7x.
Ah i think i learnt to have to retrain skills from defiance! Or given false info by people haha!

Sewer Rat

Journeyman
Best to cap out and then train stats if you need to. Ive found that the lower your skill is in a certain area, the faster you gain stats.