DIGEM'S PIXEL PARTY CONTEST!!!! OVER 1 MILL IN PRIZES!!

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Hey folks!!
It's time for the first ever PIXEL PARTY :O here's the idea, you post a screenshot of your paperdoll, and you wanna pick your SEXIEST PAPERDOLL with all the cool wearables you got, and then post it on this thread here, then all of the glorious people here on UO can come to this thread, and like your picture :D (your like on the picture will count as your vote for that screenshot and that person, no voting for yourself, if I notice your forum account only has one post and was made specifically for casting fake votes I will disregard it, you may vote for a few of your favorites but if I see voting for everyone all votes will be disregarded from that person) So essentially, you pick The winners :) The three paperdolls with the most likes after a designated date will then enter a drawing for three awesome prizes [emoji106]
Yours truly shall be the judge :)

1st place: a check for ONE MILLION gold BB, your reward for gracing people with your sexiness, that's right

2nd place: Clothing Bless Deed, these ways come in handy

3rd place, blessed dedicated bandana (blaze, handout) we all have an alt that could use one of these :)

Screenshots can start popping up now!! I'm gonna give it 3 weeks to make sure everyone has enough time to get on, get their picture up and get their likes in :) so that's SUNDAY AUGUST 30th THANKS, GOOD LUCK, HAVE FUN :F

Last edited by a moderator:

Swayze

Grandmaster
ortio.png

My tamer. Bonus points for meta-wearble pairing.

Messremb

Grandmaster
fMaSXZq.jpg

Like @Swayze said all about matching that Meta,

Also i should point out that a pic does not do justice to my sweet ass sash!!!

(thought about doing my strobe outfit but figured i wouldn't want to blind anyone)

if i win i promise to donate my 1 mil to Patrick to buy some actual cloths so we never have to see the above again!!!

You know you like what you see.

Look at the way my loin cloth accentuates the pink sandles.

And my ribs scream I'm eating, but just enough to keep me alive.

Swag *****.