Dimensional Archway Question

flipt

Grandmaster
it teleports you in to you're house so u don't have to have a door or teleports on your house I believe

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
it teleports you in to you're house so u don't have to have a door or teleports on your house I believe

Yes Flips correct. Its mainly used for classic Castles, Towers and Keeps.
When customization came out, teleporters were introduced. And since you can't customize classic homes, archways were made to give these owners the same luxury.

#firstworlduoproblems lol

It first takes 3 pieces of enchanted marble, the scroll to learn it and Soul Forge to craft it.

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
do u need 2 archways for it to work then? one to teleport in and another to teleport out? and lets say i put 4 in my house, how i do i make sure that they tele me to the right place when i go in one or the other (link them etc)

amonseti

Grandmaster
do u need 2 archways for it to work then? one to teleport in and another to teleport out? and lets say i put 4 in my house, how i do i make sure that they tele me to the right place when i go in one or the other (link them etc)
no 1 will do .. also this will work on connected houses as well . using arch in house A and targeting a spot in "Connected" house B.