Disarm Thief Help

Wayside

Novice
Not sure if this is the right thread for this but I am looking for some help with a disarm thief and the macros that are involved (I use Steam).

I have my macros set up below and for some reason, when I disarm someone and try to steal the weapon, it simply won't steal the weapon. I activate the steal, the selection cursor comes up, I select 'last target' and it never actually steals or selects the weapon. The selection cursor goes away with no message telling me I've failed the steal.

Here is my macros in the order I'm trying:

- Get Enemy
- Set Last Target (Weapon Selection)
- Activate Disarm Ability
- Attack Last Enemy
- Use 'Stealing' Skill (if disarm was successful)
- Select Last Target (Weapon) ----- (This is what seems to be failing)

Am I using the wrong targeting or something? Thanks in advance!

halygon

Grandmaster
Could be a number of things but I'd guess that your macro does not take into account the container that the "last target" sits in.

Wayside

Novice
I think I figured it out. I noticed that my stamina would nearly empty every time I disarmed and I think you need stamina to steal so my steal would never activate considering I was out of stamina. I'm going to raise my dex and see if that is the issue here. Thanks for the response!

Chediak

Adept
Steam can't "see" the weapon unless you have the pack open, unfortunately. The UO client's last target macro can, but then you can't script that as well.

StegcO

Grandmaster
For sure there is a perfect disarm+steal macro boecouse sometimes i find thiefs that do that in 1s always succesfully :D

For sure there is a perfect disarm+steal macro boecouse sometimes i find thiefs that do that in 1s always succesfully :D
There are, but people don't like to post them because disarm thieves that use instant macros are the lowest of the low.

That said, I am going to go play my disarm thief -- see you in game.

DrSaso

Master
Oh you have to activate the disarm ability befoee you strike? I thought it was just a chance. Cool :)

Also.. which the attack last enemy command. Will you be flagged the moment that is executed? Or only once hit for the first time?

Oh you have to activate the disarm ability befoee you strike? I thought it was just a chance. Cool :)

Also.. which the attack last enemy command. Will you be flagged the moment that is executed? Or only once hit for the first time?
Most people wait to be attacked first -- unless of course your opponent is orange or red. Get a murder count from being dumb and you are out of the stealing business for a bit.