Dismounting

Fotsvett

Neophyte
Heya Guys!

Might be a bad idea and I know that many PVP:ers will scream out loud for this :)

I am one of those that have ping like 100-200ms and when I play the game its going pretty smooth, small lags every 2 screens or so but its just halts for a half sec and then on it again, this is when Im riding on a horse and it goes fast, my computer is a brand new i7 thing and should make this game lag free couse of the hardware.
I know if I pick up PVP I wont be it easy, first of all is that I purely suck at pvp. But I noticed a day back when I got chased by a red, I didnt have a chance to out run him, he was extremly fast, when I thought I lost him "bam" he was right beside me again and whack whack.
While running without a horse I dont have the same small lags every 2-3 screens, it goes smoother but slower of course.

So for even the odds a Little bit I have a idea. You know in Movies and such its usualy enought with a Arrow to hit, or a hard blow from a weapon to make the opponent fall of there horse, then they keep on the fight on ground instead. I Think there Always should be a risk to fall of the horse while fighting pvp and even pvm, mostly when dexxer fight, (it should be random, not a specialmove) maybe will balance the "mage against dexxer" fightst when magery is very powerful and dexxer must trust there ping and be really fast to Catch up in Close combat, where players with a Little bit more latency dont have a chance.

Back in the old uo there wasnt many players that had horses, many figths were groundfighting, I usualy didnt have a horse back then, mostly fights were made on ground, and so did others to, those fights were very funny, slower but fun and even with a Little bad Connection you still had more of a chance.

Be good all thanks for your time!