WTS Dispersion Meta Mage Relic - 850k

Luminary

Expert
WTS - Dispersion Meta Mage Relic for ONLY 850k !!

I have a maxed out meta mage and rate this relic as the 2nd best (behind Shadow Disciple).
At the time I made my char (about 3-4 months ago) meta mages weren't popular at all. I must've read at least a dozen horror stories regarding levelling the Idol of the Magi but chose it over the dexxer talismans. I decided to go ahead with it as I was broke at the time and mage relics seemed somewhat affordable in comparison to the others.

Within 6 weeks my talisman was maxed out level 10, I'd only used 20-30 ogre slayer books which cost at the most 10k each and had burned through less than 10k e-bolt regs (BP & NS) in the process. Everything I'd read here on the forums was absolute nonsense, it's far easier to level than a zerker and despite people saying otherwise on here meta mages are OP!

I have a lumberjack berserker who I do enjoy using but my meta mage is by far the most fun and versatile out of the two to play and my mage can take on anything solo. At level 10 you can easily clear out a whole level of a dungeon in mere minutes, all of a sudden my guild mates were jumping on the meta mage bandwagon and it has become so popular that Shadow Disciple has more than doubled in value.
In the few months since I started my meta mage the price has shot up from the 2 mil I paid here in a forums auction and now you don't see them being offered for less than 4 mil.

This Dispersion relic is worth every penny, I paid 1.1 mil for mine and see it as money well spent. The one meta mage relic which is severely underwhelming (even when maxed out level 10) is focus, which I am glad to say didn't have to pay for as I got it from the arch demon.

So get levelling your meta mage today and buy this Dispersion relic super cheap at 850k

:D

Last edited by a moderator: