Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KAREEM IS LIKE JOSE CANSACO A RAT!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ScooterUo

Grandmaster
instead of a black and white world my friend

we like to add a bit of color into our world her at UOF thank you for being a contributing member of society here and voting thanks it really means alot to all of us as a whole, a team

truth be told, weather its a statue SINK or anything along that nature, a 1 time thing like the trash can tokens etc... we have many many many statues....and instead of telling us to just toss the crap ones is like... </3 would be nice I think
after the sink, statues can be set at whatever and therefore that point on forward this subject can never be broughten up again

why? cuz it already happened

for the shard guyzzz :D

Bromista

Grandmaster
Well, if you want a serious reply it's probably not going to be done just because there's a bunch of statues out there already and these type of suggestions usually come from self-serving players who stand to benefit a great deal from this kind of change.

You'd have to make it like silver and seasons, and that would be just a weird thing to do for statues.

Just fill a bag up and give it to a newb that's what I usually do with my unwanted crap.

Maybe combine 100 regular statues together to create a Fallon, 100 Fallon to pure white, etc. Might be enough to get people to hold onto the worthless ones but near impossible to create pw/blaze as to not effect current market for such nice statues? I dunno.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
to be honest, I have absolutely no use for statues currently, most of them aren't very cool, and aside from the odd collector, they are mostly worthless. Give me something to do with them, make it a quest.. provide a nominal reward... I'd be in.