1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donation Tiers & You.

Discussion in 'News Archive' started by Shane, Jun 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    [​IMG]

Hey everyone,

It has come to my attention that a few people have been less than pleased about how long it can take to receive their tier reward(s). I would like to take a moment to explain why tier rewards are slowly given out to the recipients. Hopefully this letter will help clarify why we handle tier rewards in this manner.

Before we started doing tier rewards the donation coins had a value of 210gp per donation (210K per 1k donation). Today's market value for donation coins are 160-190k gold per 1k donation coins. Why did this happen? Well, when I started doing tier rewards, I did it all at once. This flooded the market with donation coins, causing the value to drop dramatically. Still to this day the value has stayed in the 160k – 190k range.

If I was to keep administering tier rewards as soon as they were earned, then the value of donation coins would be at risk to further deflation. In turn, this would also deflate the value of your tier reward. In conclusion, it benefits everyone if I trickled each tier rewards slowly into the economy.

I greatly appreciate your patience, and hope you understand. If you believe you are due for a tier reward you can message me directly through http://discord.uoforever.com.

The tier levels are as follows : 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000, 4000, 5000 and so on...

(Please note that we only go back 3 years total for donation tiers)

Finally, we will soon be rolling out a new ticket system for administrating tier rewards and with that, some fresh new tier rewards!

Kind regards,
    Shane

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    Tarek Bin Ziad, Swayze and Shortbus like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.