Staff member
HKpalaC.png

ADDED TO DONATION VENDOR:

DEER MASK - HUE 1194
BEAR MASK - HUE 1194

DEER MASK - HUE 1266
BEAR MASK - HUE 1266

SPELL BOOK - HUE 1166
50,000 CHARGE ID WAND - BLESSED, AESTHETIC, SPELL CHANNELING (Left Hand)

CANNIBAL MASK - BLESSED AESTHETIC, RED HUE
CANNIBAL MASK - BLESSED AESTHETIC, HUE 1153

QUIVER - HUE 1109 BLESSED, AESTHETIC
QUIVER - HUE 1166 BLESSED, AESTHETIC

BACKPACK DYE - HUE 1166 BLESSED

FOREVER CAPE - HUE 2503 BLESSED (CAN USE ARMOR PATCH ON)
FOREVER CAPE - HUE 1153 BLESSED (CAN USE ARMOR PATCH ON)

THESE WILL BE PUT ON BY MIDNIGHT TONIGHT (CST)

Last edited by a moderator:

lollo

Grandmaster
@Adam @Shane pink spellbook was really rare, like two on server and I paid a fuckton For it. Why did you add it? Now it's worth 1/4 what i paid for it [emoji29][emoji29][emoji29]
Please switch hues

Bromista

Grandmaster
Unless items were said to never return to the vendor there is the possibility for them to come back at any time.

Basically we are all subject to our items making a return on the vendor and nothing is sacred.

Thanks for your understanding.

lollo

Grandmaster
I know golden sandals were changed after they were re introduced. Whatever, still sucks, with so many hues in the game it's Beyond me why they have to pick those really rare ones (like last month with red spellbook). At least that one was slightly different hue, this is identical.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Unless items were said to never return to the vendor there is the possibility for them to come back at any time.

Basically we are all subject to our items making a return on the vendor and nothing is sacred.

Thanks for your understanding.

As rough as this may sound to some, it is true. IF some guy gets a unique item a year ago on some random tournament event , it shouldn't exclude everyone else from having that item as well forever and ever...if that makes sense. If we played by those rules we'de be pretty limited.

Also, if it was put on the vendor long ago, most will come back eventually..even years later. If something will not return it is stated in bold. Like blaze sandals. Which is why they are worth so bloody much and so rare.

EDIT:
To add to this i really do try to check and ask about previous items as much as i can. We will be working on a new system for this soon here.

lollo

Grandmaster
As rough as this may sound to some, it is true. IF some guy gets a unique item a year ago on some random tournament event , it shouldn't exclude everyone else from having that item as well if that makes sense.

Or if it was put on the vendor long ago, most will come back eventually..even years later. If something will not return it is stated in bold. Like blaze sandals. Which is why they are worth so bloody much and so rare.

What about golden sandals turned into blaze sandals after golden ones were introduced dirt cheap for 5k dono?

Why did those people deserve a different treatment? I'm genuinely curious, not trying to provoke

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
What about golden sandals turned into blaze sandals after golden ones were introduced dirt cheap for 5k dono?

Why did those people deserve a different treatment?

Because there wasn't any regulation put in stone, but after that happened with that item i remember, and there was a couple others too, we just don't edi/t change anythng anymore.

The way we see it is, One person keeps his unique item and sports it at the bank hoarding it, doing nothing but wearing it, OR
We allow people to get the item by supporting the server which instantly turns into more people for you to play with, more systems implemented, a lot of new content, marketing, etc.

If you look at both sides of the fence, it's a pretty easy decision to make, since it's a free to play server.

lollo

Grandmaster
I know it's important to keep donos coming in but then again there are SOOOOOO many hues to chose from! I spent 6+ mils to get a pink suit which i thought/hoped was gonna be unique and now it isn't any more. At least the mask and sandals are still somewhat rare, but it still pissed me off. Even if this was just very slightly different i'd be cool, but why put an identical copy of a REALLY rare item for 5k dono?

lollo

Grandmaster
Or at least give it a different name, like with true black sandals. This still kept the old ones somewhat rarer because they aren't called blackest sandals or whatever. =)