LIST IS TO BE ADDED TO.
ITEMS WILL BE ADDED THIS WEEKEND.

wPzwTQP.png

0d51903415e8909ba82374d35d2ce6f1.gif

ADDED TO DONATION VENDOR:

Bear Mask - Hue 1157 (Blood Red) Blessed
Deer Mask - Hue 1157 (Blood Red) Blessed
Bear Mask - Hue 1770 (Dark Purple) Blessed
Bloodied Torch- Hue 1157 (Blood Red) Blessed, Spell Channeling, Fireworks (350 charges)

Butler Contract (Click to see what this is)

Pure White Boots - Hue 1153, Blessed
Pure White "Mittens" - Hue 1153, Blessed, Aesthetic Only
Pure White Spellbook - Hue 1153, Blessed, Empty

Red Velvet "Lounger"
"Beware!" Skull Flag
Suit of Armor

Pure White Ethereal Tigger Mount * New , Blessed. ( Yes tigger, not tiger =D )​

Last edited by a moderator:

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
How many donos for the new ride? Might actually spend some of me donos on this bad boy.

Thing is my concern is this just pretty much makes my rare pure white rideable wolf worthless.... Again, just devalued the desirable rare items in game :(

Maybe change the colour to orange? Or something like a real tiger

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
How many donos for the new ride? Might actually spend some of me donos on this bad boy.

Thing is my concern is this just pretty much makes my rare pure white rideable wolf worthless.... Again, just devalued the desirable rare items in game :(

Maybe change the colour to orange? Or something like a real tiger

What do you expect, for us to just never ever put in another mount in the game EVER so you can ride around on your wolf?
What about the new players? :(

EDIT:

Before more people start bringing up that we shouldn't add specific items because they have them. This just cannot happen. I would like to explain just one situation as to why this is, and what negative impact and hold back it causes:

Let's take for example, BLAZE SANDALS.
Blaze sandals have never been added back in since they originally were put on here in our FIRST year.
There are very few people with blaze sandals, and if we added them back in those VERY FEW people would be totally up in arms. There's not much care if new players ever have a chance at them or not really.

However, adding in those blaze sandals could for example; pay for an entire marketing campaign that brings in many people and furthers our brand name out there. Yes, just that ONE ITEM, could pay for the entire campaign if it were added again. This would bring you guys more players to play with and interact with, allow new players a chance at these sandals and keep Ultima Online Forever running for that much longer.

Instead, these select players that own these ultimately rare sandals would rather never ever see them be placed back on the vendors and would rather just have them locked down in their house, or rotting in their bank hoping that they gain ultimate value so they can cash out.

This is why we no longer will ever state that an item will never return to the donation vendor. Because in the long run, it just hurts the longevity of the server while making very few happy.

I know some Veterans have been upset over this kind of stuff with the donation vendors, however in the end and in reality, those item's won't add up to anything if we can't keep gaining new players, keeping our new players happy, and keep everything flowing.

There's a much larger picture here.
There's a reason we've come this far and one insanely huge reason that separates us from all other servers that are currently active and have been previously, is that we invest an unreal amount of donations back into the server for staff, advertisements, marketing, events, you name it... We want this to last, so we are consistently investing back into you players. I've played a lot of servers and no server EVER showed serious investing back into the server to make it prolong.

It now shows, factually- that doing so is the way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
What do you expect, for us to just never ever put in another mount in the game EVER so you can ride around on your wolf?
No no no. I think the new mount is awesome, no problems there.

But it should be a different colour. PW effects values of existing rares - the PW wolf. As many people before me have said, the donation vendors often kill the rare markets.

I'm all for this balling tiger, heck I'll buy one most likely. Just want a diff colour! I'm a mounts collector, this just stuffs with the once desirable PW Wolf

Messremb

Grandmaster
Small Butler?

i hope it really sucks, cause if not its a pretty big slap in the face to all the people who shelled out for the big one.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
**SMALL BUTLER REMOVED.
It was a mistake/misadded item after talking to Adam.

oomf

Grandmaster
This is a game not a stock market!!! FFS you people are so annoying with this shit.

BTW I'm buying like 10 of those skull flags, thanks for adding some pirate stuff.

No no no. I think the new mount is awesome, no problems there.

But it should be a different colour. PW effects values of existing rares - the PW wolf. As many people before me have said, the donation vendors often kill the rare markets.

I'm all for this balling tiger, heck I'll buy one most likely. Just want a diff colour! I'm a mounts collector, this just stuffs with the once desirable PW Wolf

Kazinon

Grandmaster
cough, cough. Robe. Cough. ;)

Oh, I'm gunna keep bothering you for one :) Not those gay strobe robes... something FANCY (and expensive)!

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster

EDIT:

Before more people start bringing up that we shouldn't add specific items because they have them. This just cannot happen. I would like to explain just one situation as to why this is, and what negative impact and hold back it causes:

Let's take for example, BLAZE SANDALS.
Blaze sandals have never been added back in since they originally were put on here in our FIRST year.
There are very few people with blaze sandals, and if we added them back in those VERY FEW people would be totally up in arms. There's not much care if new players ever have a chance at them or not really.

However, adding in those blaze sandals could for example; pay for an entire marketing campaign that brings in many people and furthers our brand name out there. Yes, just that ONE ITEM, could pay for the entire campaign if it were added again. This would bring you guys more players to play with and interact with, allow new players a chance at these sandals and keep Ultima Online Forever running for that much longer.

Instead, these select players that own these ultimately rare sandals would rather never ever see them be placed back on the vendors and would rather just have them locked down in their house, or rotting in their bank hoping that they gain ultimate value so they can cash out.

This is why we no longer will ever state that an item will never return to the donation vendor. Because in the long run, it just hurts the longevity of the server while making very few happy.

I know some Veterans have been upset over this kind of stuff with the donation vendors, however in the end and in reality, those item's won't add up to anything if we can't keep gaining new players, keeping our new players happy, and keep everything flowing.

There's a much larger picture here.
There's a reason we've come this far and one insanely huge reason that separates us from all other servers that are currently active and have been previously, is that we invest an unreal amount of donations back into the server for staff, advertisements, marketing, events, you name it... We want this to last, so we are consistently investing back into you players. I've played a lot of servers and no server EVER showed serious investing back into the server to make it prolong.

It now shows, factually- that doing so is the way to go.

So the only way to keep new players coming is to make rare items easily available to them? That makes literally zero sense.

There are blaze sandals up for sale regularly. If someone wants them they can get them by saving up and buying them. Same goes for every rare item. Saying that something is unavailable just because it's not easily available is silly.

With the thousands and thousands of items and hues, you constantly bring back items that were 'limited time' or 'won't be back on the vendor for several years' and then act like people who point it out are just greedy assholes.

People stop donating because of this shit man.

Edit: not to mention 'removing items as new ones are added' has happened a grand total of once. Its a bit depressing to see the main source of income for the shard so haphazardly managed.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
I have no issue with the tiger, it's the colour... Ruins any point of having a PW wolf which is a uber rare, well was....

This makes me want to sell all my true rares... Just can't trust the donation system of the shard ruining my hard earned collection...

Don't know what's wrong with an orange tiger....

I wonder what happens when this shard is totally saturated in pixel crack? It's almost there IMO.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
So the only way to keep new players coming is to make rare items easily available to them? That makes literally zero sense.

There are blaze sandals up for sale regularly. If someone wants them they can get them by saving up and buying them. Same goes for every rare item. Saying that something is unavailable just because it's not easily available is silly.

With the thousands and thousands of items and hues, you constantly bring back items that were 'limited time' or 'won't be back on the vendor for several years' and then act like people who point it out are just greedy assholes.

People stop donating because of this shit man.

Edit: not to mention 'removing items as new ones are added' has happened a grand total of once. Its a bit depressing to see the main source of income for the shard so haphazardly managed.

I agree with this. To me this seems like trying to put a bandaid that fell off back on over and over. This shard is my home, but sadly there's the crackheads running around.

Status
Not open for further replies.