Dragon egg give away contest for new players of UOF- compliments from the mighty $ guild .

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Hello new players of UOF , $ guild will be organising a contest and the winner will win a dragon egg .

To win the egg , you have to answer 2 questions :

1) why do you deserve the dragon more than anyone else .

2) whats your impression about $ guild on UOF .

Your Answers are expected to be truthful and as detailed as possible .

On top of that ,there is a bonus round .

Bonus round : the selected winner will need to perform a particular task ( will only reveal later ) and will have an addtional chance to win 1-10 taming +1 ss !

Yes a possible addtional 10 x taming + 1 ss !

Game on !

The winner will selected at end of the april 2016 .

Good luck gentleman !

Jibb20

Adept
I deserve nothing but since you giving a egg to new players I'll throw my name out there. My impression of $ is that they are a gold based guild that uses pking and pvp to give yourselves a edge at getting ps relics ect. Btw what qualifies as a "new" player?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im new here. My honest opinion of $ is that they are definitely better than EQMS but that doesnt take much lol. otherwise I dont really know much about them. How do I use one? Do I need to be a tamer? If so how much taming do I need?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jibb20

Adept
Im new here. My honest opinion of $ is that they are definitely better than EQMS but that doesnt take much lol. otherwise I dont really know much about them. How do I use one? Do I need to be a tamer? If so how much taming do I need?
Yes you'll need taming. To get it fully lvled you'll need to get 120 taming. It takes a lot of time and gold to get relics ps leveling meta lvling skills ect.

Jibb20

Adept
Yes. Look up taming guides on forums. There's many different theories on what's best to tame. I tried a couple and stuck with the one that was going the best for me.

Jibb20

Adept
I have it in my favs on my comp at home. I will send you what I know when I get off work.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
1) I deserve the dragon egg because I don't and won't ever have a tamer, this will go into a bag then into a chest of shit I will probably forget to lock down when I'm stoned and it will decay. I won't notice or care.

2) $ are scum who try to make threads like EQMS does but fails miserably

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Hello new players of UOF , $ guild will be organising a contest and the winner will win a dragon egg .

Bonus round : the selected winner will need to perform a particular task ( will only reveal later ) and will have an addtional chance to win 1-10 taming +1 ss !

Game on !

Good luck gentleman !

Why do I deserve the dragon egg? Well, I have been a new player now for the last few years, no one has ever taught me how to make a Ranger and with this egg, my new nature would transform into something more evolved, evolved nature. I would nurture the egg, place it into an incubator and treat it like my first born. (Fiction over : I deserve it cause I would be able to sell it for a pretty penny and brag about how I won a competition.

My impression of $ has always been the same, they are a guild which attempts to counter other large guilds. Grief? Every single person has taken the path of grief from time to time, for anyone to judge $ for griefing should themselves be judged for playing Ultima Online. Do I like $? They have never done anything across me, in fact, they have been more than helpful and no I have not been paid off *5 mil for me to defect to your way of thinking*

Psyc420

Master

Game on !

Good luck gentleman !

Why is this even on the PvP forms? PvM and General is that way ---------->