Dude, wtf?

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
Ok so I kinda get what went down but still this aint right..
I'm provoing a titan and a cyclo and finally finish the Titan off.. Open corpse for loot, no SS, and WTF is this!? A green ass box is on the corpse too! Never seen some shit like that!
Drop in my backpack.
Boom.
Dead.
Then some dude proceeds to loot my corpse, no longer stealthed.

Questions:
How the fuck does dropping a box in my backpack activate a Goddamned allahu ackbar bomb?
How does said ridicu-bomb fukn headshot me, boom dead no dmg just sorry about yer wanting to live..
And also, wtf, how, and wtf?

What am I missing here?

wreckognize

Grandmaster
if you're using razor then the problem is you need to de-select ''auto open containers'' in the Display/Counters tab

my guess is jakaro strikes again lol

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
It doesn't auto open other containers i put in my bag why should it be different with this one? I know its a tactic and when i saw money unstealth, I was like "That was fucking cool" but I didn't know you could create a headshot box... WTF is that thing?
And thx for info btw, still dont understand how auto open doesnt do that with any other box u randomly toss in ur backpack tho.. so it's a headshot box AND Razor haxx?

edit: Who is this Jakaro, and bring me his head! :p

thriftyuoplayer

Grandmaster
It doesn't auto open other containers i put in my bag why should it be different with this one? I know its a tactic and when i saw money unstealth, I was like "That was fucking cool" but I didn't know you could create a headshot box... WTF is that thing?
And thx for info btw, still dont understand how auto open doesnt do that with any other box u randomly toss in ur backpack tho.. so it's a headshot box AND Razor haxx?

edit: Who is this Jakaro, and bring me his head! :p

It doesn't actually open it, for you to see, it opens it behind the scenes to check its contents.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I
Ok so I kinda get what went down but still this aint right..
I'm provoing a titan and a cyclo and finally finish the Titan off.. Open corpse for loot, no SS, and WTF is this!? A green ass box is on the corpse too! Never seen some shit like that!
Drop in my backpack.
Boom.
Dead.
Then some dude proceeds to loot my corpse, no longer stealthed.

Questions:
How the fuck does dropping a box in my backpack activate a Goddamned allahu ackbar bomb?
How does said ridicu-bomb fukn headshot me, boom dead no dmg just sorry about yer wanting to live..
And also, wtf, how, and wtf?

What am I missing here?

How many times have you died to a monster and said monster has decided that it wants to take its pick of your luxury goods from your corpse? Well, if this has happened to you then there should be no questions regarding this ;). Whoever did this, I applaud you for your creativity!.

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
I actually giggled when reading the OP inquiry. Shady business=another day in the life of UO.

To the one responsible: good show sir/ma'am. Bait and switch never gets old.
;)

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
I actually giggled when reading the OP inquiry. Shady business=another day in the life of UO.

To the one responsible: good show sir/ma'am. Bait and switch never gets old.
;)
The best part of it is, you only get ganked if curiosity or greed gets the better of you... but on a server where gms are active and new stuff isnt unheard of, I was hoping it was some new thing I hadnt read about yet..
And i dont just applaud this guy, I take my hat off to him/her and stand up to applaud... ive never died better in UO.
Kinda sad that someone told me about razor/auto open option, I want to have this happen to me again.. but you never forget your first time ;)
And i think wreck was right, think it was Jakaro.. deff was Shadowlords..

lollo

Grandmaster
I was on my pk and killed a dude at hedge maze. 30 mins later i go back and the motherfucker is still there so I say to myself, why not, and kill him again. His corpse was full of pouches. You know, the small ones, those that can't be trapped by tinkers. I pick them up and boooom, dead. And he gates in his alt to cut my head.

The motherfucker put trapped boxes inside pouches and i had razor's auto open bag on. That's the day i de activated it

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
I was on my pk and killed a dude at hedge maze. 30 mins later i go back and the motherfucker is still there so I say to myself, why not, and kill him again. His corpse was full of pouches. You know, the small ones, those that can't be trapped by tinkers. I pick them up and boooom, dead. And he gates in his alt to cut my head.

The motherfucker put trapped boxes inside pouches and i had razor's auto open bag on. That's the day i de activated it

Looks like someone decided to have a little fun PKing a PK. Sounds fiendishly delightful.