duel ownership housing

Jinx

Apprentice
What do people think about if you could go in on a house with a friend and both be owners. Would work only on customs housing. When you drop house you will get a option to click on a second owner and once placed it takes half the house cost out of both banks.

Jinx

Apprentice
Same option with a preplaced house also. And each owner has to refresh his ownership status just like the house decay rate or he will lose his share of ownership.Everyone knows in UOF you can never really trust anyone,

kurtis

Grandmaster
Not a bad idea. Would definitely promote a more social UO. But how would the house be demolished? Both players have to agree? What if one doesn't and but the other wants to get their own plot? They lose their investment? What about house improvements? There are a lot of intricacies that have to be worked out and coded. Personally, I think there are other things that pose a much higher priority to the Devs right now. While this would be cool, the way it currently works is not a big issue imo.

Jinx

Apprentice
Based off the title, I was expecting that one could "fight for pink slips" essentially.
Then realized... yikes...
Lol sure why not thats another idea for housing. Not sure how many people would do that but ok, i am always down for that.