Either get rid of boat decay or make it refresh each time you're on a boat

Seviour

Expert
I just tried recalling to my boat and it wouldn't let me. At first I thought this was a bug until I found out there's boat decay and the only way to refresh it was through using the plank. I find this extremely stupid, is it possible to get rid of boat decay or just make it refresh by being on the boat. I'm a new player and this just took a huge chunk of my money which I invested into it.

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
I just tried recalling to my boat and it wouldn't let me. At first I thought this was a bug until I found out there's boat decay and the only way to refresh it was through using the plank. I find this extremely stupid, is it possible to get rid of boat decay or just make it refresh by being on the boat. I'm a new player and this just took a huge chunk of my money which I invested into it.

Same thing happened to me a little while ago. I had just finished marking around 40 MIB's on Auto map, left them all on the boat ready to begin. Log in the next morning to find both my fishing chars in random locations. So I lost my large ship and everything on it, which was nice ha. Sorry for your loss, I feel your pain brother. :}

halygon

Grandmaster
Then again...it could have been seized if not properly licensed? *wicked grin*

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2
By "seized" you mean that an exploit was used by one of your guildmates (or you) to get on the boat and drive it away? Nah, he would be able to still recall to it with the key. It definitely decayed.

Khaladon

Master
I was referring more towards cannon fire...one can not simply step on the deck of a ship and sail away. That my friend would be a magic indeed...

halygon

Grandmaster
I was referring more towards cannon fire...one can not simply step on the deck of a ship and sail away. That my friend would be a magic indeed...

My understanding is that it does take magic to perform such a task... although possible

But cannon fire.. also a plausible reason.