1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EQMS - Faction Cap

Discussion in 'Player VS Player' started by Silly Santa, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silly Santa

Silly Santa Well-Known Member

I PVP'd a lot in my years having started UO 1999. However, I have not not been playing factions on UOF - factions are way unbalanced on here due to the faction cap being removed a while ago..So I was wondering -

How hard did you cry EQMS - in order to have the faction cap removed a while ago?

How can you actually think that factions and PVP are fair, fun and balanced when more then the majority of factioners are all in - Minax?

If there was a faction cap - dont you think there would be more PVP on UOF?

Wouldnt guarding and raiding faction bases be funner and happen more frequently - if factions were more balanced with a faction cap?

If factions were more balanced - don't you think UOF would appeal to more people that are faction/pvp oriented ...but decided to give up on factions and either dont play factions on UOF or went elsewhere to play in factions?

P.S. - no, you dont deserve sigil bonuses, due to the removal of the faction cap.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2017
    8 people like this.
  2. Bobby123

Bobby123 Well-Known Member

Faction Cap definitely needs a relook at .

EQMS can pk / fight / grief with 30 reds for all i care but factions should be more balanced imo .

By implementing faction cap , it allows new players/ smaller group a chance to compete/participate in factions . Without the current faction cap , it has cause a number of imbalance issues with sigils etc .

EQMS can continue with their recruitment policy in their non faction guild . WIN WIN situation for all .

They keywords are : LONG TERM VIEW

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2017
    6 people like this.
  3. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood Well-Known Member

It's better moving this thread on suggestion or it will be full of toxic comments

6 people like this.
  4. steve-o

steve-o Well-Known Member

everyone in minax... wow lets do it!

lately 95% of the population is in minax, free control bonus and free pet res (they don't even care if pet die and will never use a petball)

9 people like this.
  5. girana

girana Well-Known Member

+ crafting bonus, gathering bonus, cheap blessed weapons to PK Blues, faster Skillgain, Pet/Tali exp Bonus, extra DMG vs Monsters.

all for no risk outside of the eu primetime.

5 people like this.
  6. Bobby123

6 people like this.
  7. Engelschmitt

Engelschmitt Well-Known Member

Don't forget no cut everywhere outside of dungeons...

8. Salsa

Salsa Well-Known Member

Pretty sure there is a faction cap. Or it just boots people who are inactive. Not sure which it is, but I've had lots of my chars, that I don't use as much, get booted.

Also
    LOL

2 people like this.
  9. Bobby123

Faction Cap is not the same as booted out of factions due to no activity .

You cant differentiate that ???? Are you serious ???

2 people like this.
  10. K A Z

K A Z Well-Known Member

imo they should just remove all those sigil bonuses and bring back vanilla factions. Way better. All this pet control stuff, all this faction pet ress BS - it just forces players to join factions who would be happier if they were simple bluebians.

8 people like this.
  11. Silly Santa

12. Malkraven

Malkraven Well-Known Member

The removal from factions feature was added to run along side the old faction cap so that inactive people got kicked from factions to make room in the faction for active players.

Probably should of been removed when the cap was removed

3 people like this.
  13. girana

girana Well-Known Member

login once every 7? days and you dont get booted

14. K A Z

K A Z Well-Known Member

faction pet ress should only work on warhorses, beetles, swampys etc.

there should be a vet guy somewhere in brit that resses bluebie pets without skilloss for 10k gold (goldsink anyone?)

no more wonky tamer control shitz to favor the chosen few who run gimped tamer templates.

8 people like this.
  15. Bobby123

My sentiments exactly !

2 people like this.
  16. girana

girana Well-Known Member

pet rez should be 30k to not fuck up the price on mage/resit scrolls

2 people like this.
  17. K A Z

K A Z Well-Known Member

i see your point but I don't think that anyone would use it at 30k/charge.. I think that 10-15k is a decent price and affordable for most tamers.

18. Silly Santa

My thoughts exactly !

19. Bobby123

15-20k seems fine .

It definitely cant be 5k ! Players will just abuse it and let their pets die almost all the time . Even a pet ball charge cost 17k on average

3 people like this.
  20. steve-o

steve-o Well-Known Member

tamers are rich let them use that money

i would even do 50k cause i'm super rich and I use so many petball that noone else can even immagine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.