1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EQMS - Faction Cap

Discussion in 'Player VS Player' started by Silly Santa, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GriefedYaBish

GriefedYaBish Well-Known Member

anyone remember when silly santa "retired" from the pvp forums?

i member

ps do us all a favor and retire, @Silly Santa. you post the same retarded shit everyday, you're really losing it.

5 people like this.
  2. Silly Santa

Silly Santa Well-Known Member

Thanks for your very constructive input in regard to the OP. I apprrciate it.

3. The Gandin

The Gandin Well-Known Member

It is for the reason you want it for. You only care because of your obsessional disdain for EQMS. Don't believe me? Your put EQMS in the title of the thread. Literally if this was $ going way above a "faction cap" you wouldn't say shit. Your hypocrisy is what I'm pointing out, dumbass. That's what you do, isn't it? Just constantly shit on EQMS because they don't play how you want them to but totally have been fine with bullshit $ has done? Granted, there was those few months you talked shit about $ until Coon must've showed you his dick to suck or something.

3 people like this.
  4. Silly Santa

There is a very big difference between ]$[ and EQMS. ]$[ has never tried recruiting literally half, or more of the active playerbase into their guild and alliance (HI QQQ)...like EQMS wants to do now - resulting in factions being screwed because of a no faction cap.

5. The Gandin

Way to dodge what I said completely. I'll go through this since it's easier to do it this way to figure out your logic:

- EQMS is good as recruiting and people actually want to play with them is badL check.
    - Faction cap because said guild you don't like: check.
    - $ guild is different because of no actual reason other then you dislike EQMS so much that you decided to be on $'s side even though your spent months shit talking Coon and others before falling in love with them: check.
    - Keep pushing for faction caps even though you know damn well you wouldn't have a thing to say if this was any other guild doing this: check.

Is that all of it? Because I literally don't see how you could ever dispute your motivations for any "change" you've suggested isn't a direct result of, "I hate EQMS and anything they do as it does not fit my playing UO mold, so fuck 'em, let's change everything that caters more to me and people who think only like me."

6. thestand

thestand Well-Known Member

Lol at y'all still getting trolled by this silly santa guy.

2 people like this.
  7. Silly Santa

Thanks for your very constructive input on the topic of this thread.

8. The Gandin

There it is. You know goddamn well you're wrong and you can't argue any point I just brought up. I guess if you didn't want your shit pushed in, you should've posted this in the, oh I don't know, Suggestions section of the forums. Oh but wait a minute:
    Dumbass. Then you wonder why everyone calls you a retard all the time.

9. girana

girana Well-Known Member

there is nothing bad about recuiting half or more of the playerbase ppl want trammel so they play in big groups
    dont want to fight against them ? dont log on play smt else

there are alot reasons why factions are screwed one of them you get bonus for doing nothing.

10. Silly Santa

Factions EQMS style is the new word for trammel. Pay for protection and receive nice easy bonuses , while being able to gank people 5 vs 1 due to no cap, claiming victory .

11. Deriz

Deriz Well-Known Member

'Make it so they cant use their tamers' - Girana

hard to take seriously isnt it?

2 people like this.
  12. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood Well-Known Member

dasdgasyug? dsahdisuh dsadhohob difudy!!! dhoiashdoash, dshau sdsadiuhfg fdhi.

2 people like this.
  13. girana

girana Well-Known Member

how to take you seriously if you keep lieing .

14. Silly Santa

= EQMS is scurred of a faction cap ?

15. DunkMasta

DunkMasta Member

-Describe the problem
    Factins is fukd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Convince the reader the problem needs solving
    booby n girna sed so
    -Explain the solution proposal
    make factin cap
    -Argue that this is the best solution
    booby n girna sed so
    -Refute objections
    if u no agree i call u troll n tag @staff x100!!!!!

5 people like this.
  16. drasked

drasked Well-Known Member

Could you explain to me why you think a faction cap would have any significant impact on the faction landscape? I personally see many problems with factions but the lack of a faction cap is not one of them.

2 people like this.
  17. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Well-Known Member

sorry girls

18. coon slayer

coon slayer Well-Known Member

Hold on, Deriz and Aga are in EQMS now?

4 people like this.
  19. Malkraven

Malkraven Well-Known Member

no they just using minax bonus for free on pvmers like most tamers

20. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Well-Known Member

All I see from most of the people here is one reoccuring theme...

"WHY SHOULD I/WE TRY?"

FOR THE BONUS'S!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.