EU Population?

Ninogan

Hi!

I'm getting that UO itch again and UO:F definitely seems like the place to be but I was wondering how the EU population is? Last I played on another server and not only did I have 200+ ping (on here just 120~, nice!) but it was mostly americans playing so it felt empty during my times. How is it here? Will there be people to die horribly to during EU times as well?

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
Hi!

I'm getting that UO itch again and UO:F definitely seems like the place to be but I was wondering how the EU population is? Last I played on another server and not only did I have 200+ ping (on here just 120~, nice!) but it was mostly americans playing so it felt empty during my times. How is it here? Will there be people to die horribly to during EU times as well?

Im from the Uk mate and there are plenty of people on all around the clock. I have been here since near the start of the shard and it still amazes me how many active players there are. If you need help getting started or anything PM me

SirLothar

Grandmaster
Quite a large EU presence, let me know if you need help getting started. Also I suggest you try a VPN client like Lowerping or WTFast

Weland

Grandmaster
Yea I'm in Italy and I've always seen people out and about. Mornings on the weekends and get kinda slow but that's a good hunting time.

Turner13

Grandmaster
As said before there's a really good EU population. If you're looking to join a group that play in the same time zone and like a bit of PvM / PvP get in contact and we can help you get started out again.

Loki_MTD

Master
I'm in usa... but working in the restaurant industry, I'm usually on around EU hours.. not as jumping as mid day usa, but still a lot of activity, even in the wee morning hours

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
I'm in Western Australia and it's still pretty active (12 hour time difference between us and the US East coast). I expect EU would be even better.