EVENT: JAKARO'S BOOM CITY! 7 Million In Gold!

Jakaro

Master
3dmMPKf.png

Welcome to Jakaro's Boom City! Come one, come all, to this fantastic house drop event! At 8:00 PM EST on Sunday, July 1st, this house will drop. Hidden inside the 1000+ trapped boxes is almost 7 million in gold! Can you survive the insanity and get out with some loot, or perhaps the 18x17 plot location itself? Gates will be provided at all banks! This is a pvp-friendly event, so you may want to come ready for a fight!

For those who know my previous IDOC event history, I promise you that this one is actually 100% legitimate and the gold has been confirmed by the event staff. I do not play much anymore, and so I have no need for millions of gold. I can perfectly do everything I want to do in this game with a tiny house and less than a million gold. This is my way of giving back to the community for an excellent 5 years so far on UOForever.

I hope you enjoy the event, and I will see you on Sunday!

Last edited:

Jakaro

Master
Link to Event Video:

Event Summary: I filled 1000+ trapped boxes with over 7 million in gold and hundreds of thousands of stones worth of ore. The topmost boxes held 5k gold, the upper-middle boxes held 10k, the lower-middle boxes held 20k gold each, and the boxes on the bottom held anywhere from nothing - 100k gold each. The five green boxes in the center of the house each held a book that said "What, you looted this just because it was green? Sucks to be you! Get back out there, there's 7 million in gold in that house!"

Each box weighed over 400 stones, so they were impossible to carry out. Before the house fell, staff spawned a harrower as well as tentacles of the harrower all around the house, which made obtaining boxes even harder due to their area-effect spells. Death and chaos thus ensued.

Misc Highlights:

3:30: Harrower Spawns
5:30: House Drops
22:30: Demona pwns me
32:00 Newbie Alert
47:30 Jakaro Escapes Some Werkt Neebies

In hindsight, wish I had placed a ghost in the center of the house with death screen filtered, but oh well. Hope everyone had a great time regardless! Thanks again to @Faytality and @Shane for the incredible assistance and ability to pull this off!

Last edited: