Event points

Caso

Grandmaster
Check your bank. If you were 1 million points or less you would have kindly received a golden scroll. A few million to low million received some boots.

The rewards were worth the wait.

Nasak

Grandmaster
are these the same as capture the flag points and such?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
are these the same as capture the flag points and such?

no. if you're talking about [eventscore points, they were wiped before the battles tournament in... August? Can't remember exactly when it was. sometime late last year. They finally enabled earning points again in events, but we were never compensated for unused [eventscore points before the wipe, and currently there are still no prizes to be obtained through these points.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
no. if you're talking about [eventscore points, they were wiped before the battles tournament in... August? Can't remember exactly when it was. sometime late last year. They finally enabled earning points again in events, but we were never compensated for unused [eventscore points before the wipe, and currently there are still no prizes to be obtained through these points.

hard times huh

Nasak

Grandmaster
Sarcastic or not. I was saving those points for awhile and went to play CtF to get my pink dragon egg and realized it's all gone. Haven't been focused on events much

Caso

Grandmaster
Thanks that was my question and damn lol.

Ah k. Yeah different points.

Don't know. I think they are still busy with other updates such as booty island. So your points may be lost for a while.

Nasak

Grandmaster
I'm sure they are gone. It's all good. Can't complain with this stAff and server. Love it

Caso

Grandmaster
Yeah it's still a great server. Dungeons and player activity are great.

Just some issues like the event points... Think they just need to hire some staff to help. Oh well all good, it's a free server. Still love the shard.

Bromista

Grandmaster
You can see your overall score if you access the [battles menu and fish around in there. It shows a combined old score and new score.

But alas, nothing to spend those pts on :(