Exploits that exist.

Kookie

Master
Hello, just in the last 1-2 weeks I've run across so many exploits in the game that for some reason still exist. In no particular order:

#1 Murder - I see not just tamers but other resource gatherers often see their pets slaughtered by blues all the time who run afterwards either to their house or to zones that auto dismount (like the orc place) then they just keep teleporting away while dexxers for example cannot keep up due to guess what LESS MANA. If they are allowed to keep doing this without anything stopping them, they will keep exploiting this.

#2 Lockboxes and other chests. All I have to do is go to few of the places for example tamers often go, see their spots where they recall back and keep placing these lockboxes all day. With a simple macro I can make hundreds of these boxes, and I might start doing it. I already got 30+ mil in gold I dunno what to use it on. Might as well exploit this as well so hopefully it can be addressed sooner.

#3 Wall of stone - A 3rd circle spell with short cast that requires a 5th circle spell to dispel it! How convenient for mages! I don't see mages using swords/tactics as a necessity in their talents, so why dexxers should be forced to invest a lot in magery just to counter this?

#4 Explosion potions - Reds/murderers can use these perfectly fine on blues while grey/criminals do 0 damage with them! No further comment.

I'm sharing these exploits to the public even if I could've kept them to myself just for some awareness of wtf is going on and I would be very I mean VERY happy to know LOGICAL explanations behind these exploits that still remain after all this long. Keep in mind these are just some of the exploits I've seen in the last 1-2 weeks. I bet there are ton more and others are welcome to add them here.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I enjoyed that you discovered that dispel field requires more magery than wall of stone in the last 1-2 weeks. I really hope this gets fixed soon as it is so obviously a major exploit.

Wyntr

Master
None of those are exploits but just the way it works. However placing lock boxes to block recall and gate points is against the rules. The only allowed way to block are by using gates or body blocking.

Athrez

Grandmaster
1ab1af56c3.jpg

Kookie

Master
@Wyntr nope, they aren't against the rules. I even spoke with GM to confirm this.
@Athrez I meant 5th circle, but still the issue remains same. A lot of magery is required to invest in to counter it, while I have yet to see a certain mage being required swords/tactics to counter anything from a dexxer.

Kookie

Master
IMO, some of the individuals above who've been used on benefiting for some time on these exploits are just further proving my points with the quality of response they've provided in this thread, specifically their arguments and why they should remain.

None the less, for me it doesn't matter much since what's happening the way I see it is "exploit" or be "exploited". When there is no balance a shift toward one side occurs and that is harmful for the game in the long end. Oh and fyi instead of coming here and throwing cheap insults to the OP when you disagree about something try to do better...not for me but for the admins who will have to deal with your reports you generate constantly for flaming and trolling.

God.RG

Grandmaster
IMO, some of the individuals above who've been used on benefiting for some time on these exploits are just further proving my points with the quality of response they've provided in this thread, specifically their arguments and why they should remain.

None the less, for me it doesn't matter much since what's happening the way I see it is "exploit" or be "exploited". When there is no balance a shift toward one side occurs and that is harmful for the game in the long end. Oh and fyi instead of coming here and throwing cheap insults to the OP when you disagree about something try to do better...not for me but for the admins who will have to deal with your reports you generate constantly for flaming and trolling.
no one needs to "try to do better."
your OP is idiotic and full of tears, as are most of your posts on here..

i mean, TRAPPED BOXES? REALLY? EXPLOIT? LOL
WALL OF STONE????

A DEXXER NOT BEING ABLE TO TELEPORT?!

the OP is laughable.. in fact, we've been laughing about it in TS for a little bit now. just stop posting.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Ok fine.

Here you go op.
#1 murder. Your not even focused on what your actually complaining about but to say a Mage can't use teleport cause its an exploit. Sorry no. Working as intended.

#2 blocking recall locations with boxes. Get multiple rune locations and remove boxes. Working as intended.

#3 wall of stone. Use a dispel field scroll and then it is now a level 3 spell to cast (your welcome) also it is how it was intended since day one learn how to avoid getting walled in the first place. Working as intended.

#4 pots. Gm have made the decision to not cause splash damage to blues to open up town faction pvp. There call. Working as intended.

Please don't try calling the use of standard in game mechanics as exploits and expect not to get called a fool.

PS. I also want to report an exploit. Players are using the forums to report false exploits in an attempt to waste gm's time and make an ass of themselves.