faction pet rez

Clubber

Neophyte
I'm sure this has been mentioned already but can we please be able to res our own pets. With two accounts and three character slots I don't c why this can be done.

Metalhead-

Master
The pets belong to one owner not one account. If you choose to use them in faction PvP then you choose to accept the risk involved with their deaths.

/thread

Clubber

Neophyte
Risk? Do you faction? Your going to die don't care how good you are. Osi knows this and you can have two hundred accounts.

Deebo

Apprentice
Clubber said:
Risk? Do you faction? Your going to die don't care how good you are. Osi knows this and you can have two hundred accounts.

Jikes... first time I see anyone putting OSI in the light... Better bring the extinguisher, 'cus you're getting flamed son.

Zorlac

Journeyman
If your going to have pet bonding then I think npc vets should rez all pets even if it is for a fee.

Metalhead-

Master
Clubber said:

What does that have to do with my post? Because at OSI you pay per account That's why they let you have any number of accounts you wish. You lack logic. You used pets within the faction system and now you wanna cry when they die? You're the one that made the conscious decision to use pets in a system that EVERYONE KNOWS non factioners can't heal or rez factioners. Learn from your mistake and move on. Either have a vet character within your faction to rez said pets or get them out of the arena. Don't cry over milk you spilt and request that the whole system get changed because you were dumb.

/thread

Clubber

Neophyte
As for the remark for osi you pay Monthly fee this is true but I donors more then I would pay for osi accounts. I wil continue to do so. When a faction horse is nothing but show on this server I am not going to put my tamer in factions just to rez it.

Metalhead-

Master
Mwd7w.gif

Yep still crying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk