Factioning is boooooming!

severus

Grandmaster
These guys recalled in 1 by 1, 5 minutes later still in there STR potting for no reason...... me and JINX are even seperate factions hahahaha!

Rudy

Journeyman
what you think were house hiding? We all sit afk in that house, what are you trying to prove lmao..... thanks for the points in deciet 5 mins ago though Jinx and Das Juden LOL.... Why do people bother talking shit when they have nothing to back it up.. 1v1 right now wbb... oh and nice treehack. You must use that a lot when you running from me

-Vstro.Lvd

severus

Grandmaster
what you think were house hiding? We all sit afk in that house, what are you trying to prove lmao..... thanks for the points in deciet 5 mins ago though Jinx and Das Juden LOL.... Why do people bother talking shit when they have nothing to back it up.. 1v1 right now wbb... oh and nice treehack. You must use that a lot when you running from me

-Vstro.Lvd
Oh you were all AFK LOL, explains why you all recalled in after the ralph guy from your guild tried his luck 1v3 like a boss, and all got reflect up and str potted hahah p.s im not juden nor jinx so next invalid point, neither am i shit talking just point out the fact you all hid in there until we left house and went bridge :D and vstro dont talk trash bout 1v1 remember that double death 1v1 my 6x vs your 7x at brit bank. 6x as i wernt gunna lame it up with protection. Ohhhh no i use something that is a mod and totally legal *applaud* running from your zerg guild, not you. I do not run 1v1 except from dexers.

gucci mane

Apprentice
Oh you were all AFK LOL, explains why you all recalled in after the ralph guy from your guild tried his luck 1v3 like a boss, and all got reflect up and str potted hahah p.s im not juden nor jinx so next invalid point, neither am i shit talking just point out the fact you all hid in there until we left house and went bridge :D and vstro dont talk trash bout 1v1 remember that double death 1v1 my 6x vs your 7x at brit bank. 6x as i wernt gunna lame it up with protection. Ohhhh no i use something that is a mod and totally legal *applaud* running from your zerg guild, not you. I do not run 1v1 except from dexers.
sick avatar dude!

1383800977339.jpg

severus

Grandmaster
Hahaha gucci you dont have one of yourself cus as raged said you jumped on a grenade, but na ssriously your lives must be epicly shit to talk trash about a picture oooooooh

Gore

Adept

-Vstro.Lvd

I kill you 1v1 in the field all the time. On a scribe.

halygon

Grandmaster
Not sure when that pic was taken cause I killed sir jinx last night and for the rest of the night he was a ghost south of west Brit stables.

And most of the night those guys were afk in the house. After about 9pm pst, only three of us were active and were fighting 6 TB around town.

Gore - why are you even commenting here? The only time I see you playing is when you are afk at the pits.

Gore

Adept
I play mornings because i work nights. If there was actual competition in the field my group would log on. There isn't right now. Keep practicing.

halygon

Grandmaster
Then I guess you miss all the action and the folks that would beat you down. I guess KAZ is on at that time for you to compete with. My crew rolls at night as we work during the day.

Gore

Adept
Your crew is trash. All your crew does is hide inside the house when we have 2-3 people on. EVERYTIME. Like I said. There is a reason why my guild doesn't log on that much anymore, because when we all log on everyone in factions logs off. It's sad, but it's true.

BTW I love how you say your crew would "beat us down" when azria, khadul, and i stomped you idiots the other night 3v9 multiple times. You guys are all terrible. If you'd like to duel for some cash sometime we can set it up, but until you guys learn to not house hide you won't be seeing us log in.

halygon

Grandmaster
Your crew is trash. All your crew does is hide inside the house when we have 2-3 people on. EVERYTIME. Like I said. There is a reason why my guild doesn't log on that much anymore, because when we all log on everyone in factions logs off. It's sad, but it's true.

BTW I love how you say your crew would "beat us down" when azria, khadul, and i stomped you idiots the other night 3v9 multiple times. You guys are all terrible. If you'd like to duel for some cash sometime we can set it up, but until you guys learn to not house hide you won't be seeing us log in.
Let's face it, no one will fight for cash, your guys or ours. Even mentioning it makes me lower my respect of you (who I have heard helps out new guys in the pvp area -- which is a +1 for respect normally). If you want a fight, just call for it, don't mix cash in to make the people you are proposing a fight to back away.

Regardless of what happened when(we all know faction fights are gank fests), I would still put my faith in many of my crew members when it comes to pvp, pits or field.

Khadul tried to roll me last night and after I survived his alchy dump, he ran to his house.

Your guys don't log on much anymore because they don't log on much anymore.. not because there is no one to give a good fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gore

Adept
Like I said. You house hide when we log on. Facts are facts. I have never and will never house hide on this sever.

halygon

Grandmaster
Like I said. You house hide when we log on. Facts are facts.
No one house hides when you log on, quit fooling yourself with fake facts.

We fight outnumbered all the time, we also fight outnumbering our enemies. It doesnt matter. There is a reason we are SL and Chaos, we fight everyone. WE have been the faction fighting recently, you should be thanking my boys for moving to this shard to help out the PVP scene.

Gore

Adept
Lol keep telling yourself you guys don't house hide when there are 3 of us. God forbid we got our 5 on. I'll let azria post screen shots if you want to keep denying it.

Also I made 110k last night dueling and azria made 300k the other night. So yes, we do duel for cash.

halygon

Grandmaster
Lol keep telling yourself you guys don't house hide when there are 3 of us. God forbid we got our 5 on. I'll let azria post screen shots if you want to keep denying it.
Is there a point to this at all? I have no doubt that you guys were online and came by our house and saw people in there. What does this prove other than you guys are assholes who want to pick fights on forums?

Also I made 110k last night dueling and azria made 300k the other night. So yes, we do duel for cash.
Good job, in your need to prove me wrong, I think you missed the whole point

Last edited by a moderator:

Rudy

Journeyman
Is there a point to this at all? I have no doubt that you guys were online and came by our house and saw people in there. What does this prove other than you guys are assholes who want to pick fights on forums?

Good job I think you missed the whole point

Lol they are just looking for attention