Fall market

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
There's been talk of having a market bazaar here - the idea lollo would be that every 3 months (change of seasons), we'd be allowed to set up vendors in a town in set spots, for a period of 3-7 days, and allow people to buy from them, it'd be guard zone, it'd generate traffic, and interest, and bring community together, especially as the RP'rs would plan events, and things going on around the market. People who shop all the time would get to know other shoppers, and possibly make deeper connections that we already have.

I'm a big fan of the idea.

wkstrm

Master
There's been talk of having a market bazaar here - the idea lollo would be that every 3 months (change of seasons), we'd be allowed to set up vendors in a town in set spots, for a period of 3-7 days, and allow people to buy from them, it'd be guard zone, it'd generate traffic, and interest, and bring community together, especially as the RP'rs would plan events, and things going on around the market. People who shop all the time would get to know other shoppers, and possibly make deeper connections that we already have.

I'm a big fan of the idea.

Yes, this is the explenation I should have written. :)
Thanks!

Streets

Grandmaster
OMG! This is an awesome idea! Make is a whole week event on the solstace and equinox so 4 times a year either weekend from Saturday to Monday or a full week event from one Friday to the following Monday.

Gold sink potential, more celebration, more role play opportunity, etc.