Farming Power Hour (More Cash brings out the PKS!)

James Franco

Grandmaster
So i came up with the idea that once every 24 hours ours, for one hour you may earn more gold, skill scrolls, and better weapons. I think this idea would be great and bring a lot of attraction with PvP, hunting and more. Shit maybe if you kill a champ within this hour it drops double the gold on the ground! Of course the staff would have to create this "Power Hour" in a way so the economy isn't significantly affected. Please share your thoughts and ideas below.

A few other ideas that anyone may want to discuss:
  • The Purge once a week the guards are turned off for 1 hour [Reward title "Mad Man"] (Building doors are locked/barricaded)
  • Poker Table in your own home (Host Poker games with your guild, friends, and maybe even your own family)
  • Tamers, crafters, and dexxers are getting all of these new gadgets and stuff, why not the thieves? I saw another thread suggestion of a elite disguise kit that can change your gender and name that you can rename yourself with. #WhatAboutTheThieves
  • A patio on the water at Brit Bank for gaters to gate to there vendorshops at. So they don't spam our screens.
  • Any Viking fans out there?Lets conquer Paris!!!!! This idea is a huge castle with npc archers on the roof and soldiers at the drop gate with swords and stuff. We have to conquer this castle/City with only melee skills, no magery etc... what do you think? I thought of this idea when i saw the player house competition and some player had a castle with archer npcs on top.
  • NPC Pirate Ships that sail accross the seas that you fight. I brought this idea from another forums thread. All credit goes to Easy Cheese http://www.uoforum.com/threads/npc-pirate-ship.57227/#post-415282
Feel free to comment your own ideas/suggestions and thoughts below.
Lets make this thread a big thing guys, you share a idea and ill edit this post and add it to my bullet list!

Last edited by a moderator: