1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

February 27th, 2015 - Faction Updates

Discussion in 'Patch Notes Archive' started by Staff, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom the Immortal

Tom the Immortal Adept

May 5, 2014
    Tom the Immortal
    an ancient wyrm
    LOL Kaz and his boyfriends lost 4v8 , then called 4 more :D one of our guys started playing UO 2 weeks ago . how bad are youuuuuuuuuuuuuu LOL

2. Tom the Immortal

Tom the Immortal Adept

May 5, 2014
    Tom the Immortal
    an ancient wyrm
    And funniest part is taht YOU are calling me a house hider LOL

3. Kemi'Kalz

Kemi'Kalz Grandmaster

Nov 7, 2014
    Kemi'Kalz
    Knight of Virture i beleive is rank 6
    Codex is 10, 90 points was nothing before the reset(my sig where i have 90 points@level 10 was from my first 5 days of faction pvp on this shard), and i promise most of those points were atrophy from DMG when the atrophy system was all fucked up and if you didnt die every 72 hours you lost 10% of all your points, and if you did die you were granted those points from the players who didnt die, now that the atrophy system is somewhat fixxed we see a big diference and points mean something now.

4. K A Z

K A Z Grandmaster

Feb 26, 2013

I didn't die a single time yet today (and won't until I'm going to berserk @agauo and his crew again), so I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. I though think it's funny how you're desperately trying to trick people into believing that you're any good at this game. I think that it's even funnier that you're doing this in 2015, which is approximately 10 years after UO had his competitive peak.

2 people like this.
  5. halygon

halygon Grandmaster

Aug 14, 2013
    Halygon
    Thank you all for your feedback on this update.

Feel free to continue all faction/pvp conversations in the appropriate forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.