Fishing Mob's Loot Table Change

Goodrip1

Expert
I noticed that the loot tables for mobs you fish up (Deep Water Elementals, Kraken's, Water Elementals, Sea/Deep Sea Serpents) do not have a chance for skill scrolls. I dont know if this issue has been brought up before, but it would be nice to see a chance for ss's or a change to these loot tables be made, considering it is a main source of income for alot of people.

I would like to see how other people feel about this matter or if I am leaving something out about the loot on sea mobs.

Thanks
Phil

halygon

Grandmaster
I noticed that the loot tables for mobs you fish up (Deep Water Elementals, Kraken's, Water Elementals, Sea/Deep Sea Serpents) do not have a chance for skill scrolls. I dont know if this issue has been brought up before, but it would be nice to see a chance for ss's or a change to these loot tables be made, considering it is a main source of income for alot of people.

I would like to see how other people feel about this matter or if I am leaving something out about the loot on sea mobs.

Thanks
Phil
IMO you are leaving out the fact that fishing in general has a TON of rares already in their loot table. It does not need SSs thrown in there also, if they are not in there right now. Fishing may be boring, but is the #1 most profitable skill on this shard.

Goodrip1

Expert
Yeah I agree with that, but with the ship battles now there is a good chance to run into a lot of the same risks that dungeons do (pvp) , such as the whirlpool events or even casual fishing. I would say that the rare chance at sea is as low of a % than rares dropping off mobs though also.

84brian

Grandmaster
I'd like to see less lvl 1 tmaps. Seems very low. Maybe high tmaps. Also the fishing nets seem kinda useless, cept as floor decor. Have yet to get a rare from the kraken.