Flagging gray pets

bradley-

Grandmaster
Attacked a gray dragon and he turned blue while I was attacking him but I somehow turned gray....... Can this be fixed or is it an intended bug?

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
If it's intended, then it isn't a bug. But did you attack (ie, double-clicked) right at the moment it turned blue? If so, then that's just bad luck, and happens against players, too.

bradley-

Grandmaster
Nope.. It was definitely gray for a while.. I had my dragons attack it and when it got down to about 10% health (was at 100%) it turned blue and I went gray along with my pets.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
That's weird. I know there's a strange issue with the custom pet flagging rules here. I've seen people get killed for attacking "Grey" pets and then people come out of hiding and loot the gwhacked victims. I'm sure whatever causes that is at fault here.

Metalhead-

Master
I've had an issue with this before as well. Almost had one of the guys dragons dead and then poof went blue

Edit: in another encounter I was able to avoid it by continuing to keep the pet owner grey to me. So the link cause is perhaps the owners flagged condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steve-o

Grandmaster
yeah it's been like this since server start, if the owner goes back to blue (doesnt flag on you) the pets will go blue even if u flagged on them.