Found a home on UOF

mishrathium

Neophyte
Hello to all!

I have bounced around private servers for a few years and recently made UOF the only choice to play on. There truly is no other shard with so many other people to interact with. We donated a few bucks as it is much deserved!

It has certainly taken awhile to learn how to play without being slaughtered daily but it has been worth the struggle. I would love to eventually join a small PVM guild but truly have no interest in ones that require voice. Just not my cup of tea.

Thank you to UOF for providing such a fun place to play!

May fortune follow you,
~Mish

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Hello to all!

I have bounced around private servers for a few years and recently made UOF the only choice to play on. There truly is no other shard with so many other people to interact with. We donated a few bucks as it is much deserved!

It has certainly taken awhile to learn how to play without being slaughtered daily but it has been worth the struggle. I would love to eventually join a small PVM guild but truly have no interest in ones that require voice. Just not my cup of tea.

May fortune follow you,
~Mish
There are several PvM guilds out there and a lot don't (maybe none of them) require voice chat, but will want you to have Skype (maybe a different one, depends), as it makes communication a lot easier.
Were you looking for an RP PvM or non-RP PvM guild?

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Hello to all!

May fortune follow you,
~Mish

Hi, I'm Wade.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Hello to all!

May fortune follow you,
~Mish

Welcome to UOF - the best player run shard ever created :D

How long have you been on UOF for? If you are still looking for a -laid back- , -drama free- guild... hit me up and I will guild you into mine :) It's one of the largest guilds on UOF and I am currently in a awesomeeee alliance with a lot of awesomeeee people and we do a lot of awesomeeee things :D

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Welcome to UOF - the best player run shard ever created :D

How long have you been on UOF for? If you are still looking for a -laid back- , -drama free- guild... hit me up and I will guild you into mine :) It's one of the largest guilds on UOF and I am currently in a awesomeeee alliance with a lot of awesomeeee people and we do a lot of awesomeeee things :D

Question, how awesome is it? I'm going to need 5 more "awesome" to see if it's legit.

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Question, how awesome is it? I'm going to need 5 more "awesome" to see if it's legit.
Not sure you could understand just how awesome this awesome guild is and just how much awesomeness the awesome guild encompasses. awesome.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
A58V3HJ.png

amonseti

Grandmaster
Hello to all!

May fortune follow you,
~Mish
Welcome to UOF