Game crashes when logging in 1 character only

Enisled Lady

My husband and I bought a house placement tool tonight and ran out of the east side of brit to see how the tool worked and my game crashed. Now every time I log that character in it crashes. It only crahses when I log in my second character (name Serenity Pasquin) I was wondering if it is the tool crashing me as I have it in my backpack and the game worked fine for me until we left town with the tool. I couldn't find a link anywhere to get support so I am posting this here in the hopes I can get some assistance in fixing my character so I don't have to delete her. Not sure if you need anymore info but the main character on my account is Enisled Lady. Also I found out after the crashes that I don't have enough skill points according to the forums to place any house so I was wondering if that is a factor in the crashes also.

Enisled Lady

My husband and I bought a house placement tool tonight and ran out of the east side of brit to see how the tool worked and my game crashed. Now every time I log that character in it crashes. It only crahses when I log in my second character (name Serenity Pasquin) I was wondering if it is the tool crashing me as I have it in my backpack and the game worked fine for me until we left town with the tool. I couldn't find a link anywhere to get support so I am posting this here in the hopes I can get some assistance in fixing my character so I don't have to delete her. Not sure if you need anymore info but the main character on my account is Enisled Lady. Also I found out after the crashes that I don't have enough skill points according to the forums to place any house so I was wondering if that is a factor in the crashes also.

Out of curiosity I just logged in with my main character and all was fine until I took her out to the east of brit to same spot my other character was in when game crashed - This time it crashed again with my main character and now I can't log in with either one - Please HELP!!!!

Lexington

Grandmaster
Out of curiosity I just logged in with my main character and all was fine until I took her out to the east of brit to same spot my other character was in when game crashed - This time it crashed again with my main character and now I can't log in with either one - Please HELP!!!!

Did you get your issue resolved... if not you'll most likely need a GM to move your characters before you log in. Looks like you don't have enough messages to PM a GM so I'll link this post to them. @Shane

Enisled Lady

Did you get your issue resolved... if not you'll most likely need a GM to move your characters before you log in. Looks like you don't have enough messages to PM a GM so I'll link this post to them. @Shane
Yes I got it resolved - I reinstalled the client and chose the option to repair and worked like a charm - apparently the old version of uo I used to play wasn't removed and that was the problem as the new version made a few changes and all is well now

wreckognize

Grandmaster
souunds like the OP's map files had corrupted randomly.

welcome to UO lol, backup your razor macro files and map files! :D