Gamewheel! Win Prizes! High end items low end cash!

Firecrest

Grandmaster
Guilty-Pleasures-Logo.png

Welcome to the Game Wheel!

- We will post items and slots you may purchase the slots and then we will use a randomizer to choose the winner. www.random.org

- Each Item will have a number of slots. The more slots the lower the price.
* Just say the number of slots and the numbers you want, you may say random and the amount of slots you ant
- After all slots are full your book with the purchased slots maybe picked up at our Game Wheel House above. Please do so with in 72hrs or reach out to inform us that you need a little more time.
- Once all the payments have been received we roll them bones

* a number of rolls above four will be rolled first, then we will roll that many times and the 1 slot on the last roll wins!
Any questions please feel free to reach out to me.

++++We reserve the right to remove any item, change the price of an item as a result of an error. We are humans, we have full time jobs and this is fun. When we can we will make it up to you in some manner as best as we can. If items are paid for and the item is removed, lost, stolen we will refund the wheel or give credit to an unpaid wheel.
If something is mismarked we will reach out and ask you if you want to keep your bid or change it. We don't make a lot of errors often when it happens we are sorry+++(edited)

Level 2 Meta Dragon Hatchling
50 Slots 90000

1st Dragon Hatchling, Pet Ball, Bonding Deed
2nd: 180K
3rd: 90K
4th: 90K

7x14 Max Storage
50 Slots 90000
1st: 7x14 Max Storage few screens NE of Yew moongate
2nd: 180K
3rd: 90K
4th: 90K

105 - 120 Fishing PS + Fishing SS
40 Slots 75000
1 - Fishing Package + 20 Fishing SS
2nd: 150k
3rd: 75K
4th: 75K

120 Animal Taming Power Scroll
45 Slots 475K
1st - 120 Powers
2nd - 1Mil
3rd - 475K
4th - 475K

Disperson Relic
40 Slots 120K Each
1st - Disperson Relic
2nd - 250K

Stacked Boat
40 Slots 100K Each

Spider Egg
50 Slots 280K
1St - Spider Egg

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
The Gamewheel is a legit operation, I've been a happy winner on several occasions, participated more times than I can count - it's a great way to sneak out something for fairly cheap - of course it's a gamble, so you don't always win.

He puts up a wide variety of items, I've seen several 120 taming scrolls go up for sale, lots of various deco items, consumeables, you name it, he's spun a wheel for it!

Firecrest

Grandmaster
How to play in the Game Wheel?

Simple! Choose the Prize or Prizes you want, claim your spot and the spots are full you pay for your claimed spots! Win high end prizes for a low cost!

- Premium members have access to slots, blackjack New! Roulette has been added!!
and a their own area with a bank for their credit!

Have an Item? DM me!

Current Game Wheels

20 Sets of Studded Barbed Leather Suits
30 Slots @ 2500

Animal Taming SS
30 Slots @ 15K each (4 left)

Pink Love Dove
30 Slots @ 20K Each (27 left)

Event Frag
25 slots 35k each

Weekly Progressive Lotto
1,500,000+

Premium Members!
Special Monthly Wheel!
Roulette!
Blackjack!

https://i.imgur.com/xEmmV8S.png

Kiki

Grandmaster
Just a heads up fellas. A 7x14 isn't max storage on its own. Did you purchase storage increases?