Get with the times and stop assuming UOForever!

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
I find it personally offensive that UOForever only offers two gender options on character creation. I mean what is this, 1997? It's about time that UO recignized people of all genders! Furthermore you should do away with gender specific titles I n the fame system (I.e. Lord and Lady). Perhaps something more neutral like, "Free Spirit" or "desdinguished individual".

Please add (at minimum) the following genders to character creation.
- Cisgender
- Pangender
- Transgender
- Genderqueer
- Agender
- Androgyne
- Bigender

Share your support and change UOForever from gender-binary to an safe space for all genders!

PaperTiger

Journeyman
Yes, you should NOT assume gender, for example I am cisgender poly-bi trans/fox kin, and my pro-noun is zher TY.

StegcO

Grandmaster
giphy.gif

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I find it personally offensive that UOForever only offers two gender options on character creation. I mean what is this, 1997? It's about time that UO recignized people of all genders! Furthermore you should do away with gender specific titles I n the fame system (I.e. Lord and Lady). Perhaps something more neutral like, "Free Spirit" or "desdinguished individual".

Please add (at minimum) the following genders to character creation.
- Cisgender
- Pangender
- Transgender
- Genderqueer
- Agender
- Androgyne
- Bigender

Share your support and change UOForever from gender-binary to an safe space for all genders!

With the scene the way it is now, without coming across as intolerant, wouldn't providing the above open up doorways to even heavier discrimination? I mean, all one has to do is take a few minutes of their time by looking at current posts regarding nationalities or geographic locations to see that *be it in jest or actual discrimination* there still remains the problem of tolerance towards other players.

I feel, just my personal opinion of course, that it might create issues for players who are not afraid to be open about their life-style/sexual orientation which might spill out to other websites creating a drop in reputation for the server as a whole *as it has already regarding other things*.

I wouldn't have commented to this post, but all it takes is one player to become agitated enough that they take their frustrations to one of the major websites *Reddit, Facebook etc*, a ton of people see the posts and automatically jump to their own conclusions while jumping on a bandwagon filled with people equipped with pitchforks and torches.

TLDR : Could open up a can of worms..

Im all for equality but what makes you think it is ok for us that lime the lord/lady title . Stop asking for everything to be taken away because your offended and ask to add. This isnt just your uo its everyones. So add not remove geez

No i dont know you nor do i care about your sex/gender. I think its great you find your way but dont change my gameplay and force it on me. So i like lord sosarian that is not a crime. I am not shaming you or anything. So do not get your feelings hurt.

Gunner

Neophyte
I agree but only if theres an attack helicopter option such as an AH1Z-Viper or AH-64 Apache Longbow.