Giving a Tribute to this incredible game

marcelomusza

Neophyte
Hello guys!
This is my first post here, I've just heard about this shard I am about to give it a try. At first sight I see here a lot of potential and professional work, so It gives me a good impression.

Anyways, this is an introductory thread, but I didn't want to leave without sharing with you a little UO project I am working on...

As I played UO since I was a kid, I have lots of good memories, and had fun till my eyes dropped for tiredness hahaha.

As a tribute for this wonderful game, I am recording a series of YouTube videos of all UO songs with my violin, so I wanted to share this with you and hear your thoughts and suggestions!

Here is a link for Ultima Online - Stones.

Make sure to subscribe as more videos will come shortly!
Hope you enjoy them.
See you around guys!
Marce

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Goosebumps and a flashback to when I was 15 when the game was released.

Nicely done. Moreover, impressively done.
Get yourself 10 posts and pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bolo

Neophyte
"And the Crowd Cried Out for More" !!! :D
Totally Epic! ... Ya' know, ... I could see myself enjoying this as a new / old music to listen to while in-game...
Welcome:)

Skoad

Journeyman
Damn good job. I never have music turned on anymore, but I still love the UO music.. Always brings flashbacks of the good ol' days.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I love the emotion he shows while playing it. Fuckin masterpiece that music is.

E: Jesus Christ I listened to that and now I keep hearing it in my head...

marcelomusza

Neophyte
Wow!! didn't realize that I had so many replies!
Thanks so much guys for all your kind words! I'm glad that this performance was well received! :D

I will record all UO songs, If you check my channel I recorded as well Britain1, and yesterday I recorded Britain2 and I'll be uploading it tomorrow.
Forest_A is in my todo list as well, and of course I will record the war songs!

Thanks again for your support! this encourages me to keep recording more videos :)

Edit: Yes I am a Bard in real life hehehe, not full time but certainly in my free times. Studied Violin for nearly 10 years.

Last edited by a moderator: