Giving Militia an incentive at champs

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I would like to propose this system for pvpers at champs :

- The Highest Score score ( Or Base on powerscroll weightage system) guy at champ should receive 1 Champ Point ( lets call it CP)
-Champ point can be use to purchase aesthetic items ( character bound to make sure its not abused etc )
- Aesthetic items probably cost ranging from 10-100 CP depending on items.

Reasons :

-Previously , Factions used to get an extra powerscroll at champs but to prevent screwing up the powerscroll economy , aesthetic items will prevent this from happening.
- Give Militia pvpers something to fight for at Champs Spawns

@eppy

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Give Militia PvP'r something to fight for at all..

I don't feel like you need a champ point system for PvP'rs specifically, in all honesty, i think there should be a champ point system in place for all, many times you put all the effort into doing a champ, and get nothing for it, and I would say give out 3 champ points using the weighted system, and you have to build up your points to use them 10-100 cost like you say. If you want to give PvP'rs a double weighting in that system, I could get along with that.

As for Militias, they've already started a bounty point currency for Militias, but allow players to spend their bounty points on aesthetic items, not tied to the guild bounty pool, and allow them to get extra bounty points for doing champs if you don't want to do a champ point system.

Swayze

Grandmaster
Thank you for your suggestion.

The biggest issue I have with the suggestion is the core of a champ spawn is working together to accomplish a common goal. This seems benefit an individual which means you are competing against your other guild mates doing the champ spawn therefore defeating the purpose of a guild.

We have tossed around ideas similar to this in staff chat but I think it needs to benefit more than just 1 person.

cups

Grandmaster
My only fear with this suggestion is that one or two people would exploit it. They would pop Champion spawns in off hours where there was no competition. Also we would have to look at a time frame. Im afraid people would pop champions and then try to farm level one by themselves for hours knowing they can't possibly kill fast enough to advance to the next level. They build 200k on level one in 30 mins.

That's how baracoon does champs and he gets 120 taming every time he faces werkt. Seems exploitable. Let's cut out the nonsense. Should take 5 unique IPs to pop a champ every time. Because Champions should be done with at least 5 real people.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
My only fear with this suggestion is that one or two people would exploit it. They would pop Champion spawns in off hours where there was no competition. Also we would have to look at a time frame. Im afraid people would pop champions and then try to farm level one by themselves for hours knowing they can't possibly kill fast enough to advance to the next level. They build 200k on level one in 30 mins.

That's how baracoon does champs and he gets 120 taming every time he faces werkt. Seems exploitable. Let's cut out the nonsense. Should take 5 unique IPs to pop a champ every time. Because Champions should be done with at least 5 real people.

Bad idea , there are many groups that can 2-3 man a champ !

Also the items arent tradeable so you cant really exploit it . If you are so despesrate for militia pixels , just solo a champ if you dare but chances are you will get raided .

Common sense isnt it ?

Abiding Dude

Journeyman
add in militia score bonus for anyone in militias 2x + it can stack point. Would create tons of actions at champs + @ the PW Stone south of wbb that gives bonus champ score.

ps add back in point of bloodshed to send out system message militias like it did in factions and add some more capture points to buc, moonglow, and ocollo. We have 3 points in brit atm, spread them around or create new capture points in other towns.