GM Hiding the new poisoning??

Nathaniell

Novice
I think people keep forgetting about the +50% gains in dungeon.

It's all about risk/reward. Go naked! take only what is needed, and just keep checking that client.

only takes hours to GM most stuff in dungeons, obviously crafting/taming Stuffz, do not count :D

Riversilk

Master
macroing hiding in town?
do you know it is the easiest skill to macro in dungeon? since you'll be visible only when you fail (for 10 sec)...
I trained hiding an all my toons in dungeon, no problem whatsoever.

berticus

Grandmaster
Hiding at least used to be based off gear and surrounding players. More people, better gains. That's why banks are recommended. At higher levels throw on a piece of plate or two.
I use the jhel pits for hiding. NPCs and dungeon classification make it go fast. You'll get pked by some baddie, so just take the armor if you're high enough and stash everything else

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

halygon

Grandmaster
Hiding at least used to be based off gear ...

You sure about this? I don't ever remember hiding being based on armor or surrounding people. Stealth is based on armor and stealing is based on surrounding players but I don't think hiding ever was.

berticus

Grandmaster
Not with 100% certainty. Armor was definitely needed from approx 85 to gm or my gains were super slow.
The pits are great if bank gains go too slow but you want to have people around.
Running off crude recollection and what I've noticed leads to best gains

rippx

Neophyte
If you macroed hiding and are only at 75, assuming you purchased it up to 40-50 first, the issue isn't whether or not your in a dungeon. Your character is most likely starved. Food + water.

Barnacles

Neophyte
If you macroed hiding and are only at 75, assuming you purchased it up to 40-50 first, the issue isn't whether or not your in a dungeon. Your character is most likely starved. Food + water.
I was fully fed in a dungeon it took me 3 nights but i GMed. . . I was just pointing out some skills got a lot harder recently

Barnacles

Neophyte
Not with 100% certainty. Armor was definitely needed from approx 85 to gm or my gains were super slow.
The pits are great if bank gains go too slow but you want to have people around.
Running off crude recollection and what I've noticed leads to best gains

Its not based on gear or people it takes a night or two

Hiding at least used to be based off gear and surrounding players. More people, better gains. That's why banks are recommended. At higher levels throw on a piece of plate or two.
I use the jhel pits for hiding. NPCs and dungeon classification make it go fast. You'll get pked by some baddie, so just take the armor if you're high enough and stash everything else

I'm fairly sure you're confused with stealth.

berticus

Grandmaster
Perhaps so. I see my hiding gains take an uptick with armor past 85. Maybe I'm still faded. Glad the community has so many helpful folks :]