Gold Sink Idea

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Expensive "End Game" (suggestions on exact pricing?) gold sink price on your Personal Animal Trainer Stable Keeper which comes with it's own stable and animal pen area. This would be place-able in your home and the pets that you stable would be visible, but invulnerable (yellow status bar), inside of the stable animal pens. This would make for a bad ass deco piece to place on your custom 18x18 front lawn/porch area or your Castle roof top..., which would allow for your pets to also be a part of your home décor when they are not in use. Whatever pets you would want to have stable would be completely up to you.

Since there are so many Tamers on server who have lots of gold, I thought this would make for a cool gold sink that many people, including non tamers, could enjoy.

I think the price should be high enough to where most people would have to work and save up for to afford.. And those who have tons of liquid gold sitting in bank would be tempted to spend on it.. I was thinking like 10 mil or so, but if anyone has any suggestions on what something like that would cost.. or if this is even something that they would like to see.. please feel free to share.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Expensive "End Game" (suggestions on exact pricing?) gold sink price on your Personal Animal Trainer Stable Keeper which comes with it's own stable and animal pen area. This would be place-able in your home and the pets that you stable would be visible, but invulnerable (yellow status bar), inside of the stable animal pens. This would make for a bad ass deco piece to place on your custom 18x18 front lawn/porch area or your Castle roof top..., which would allow for your pets to also be a part of your home décor when they are not in use. Whatever pets you would want to have stable would be completely up to you.

Since there are so many Tamers on server who have lots of gold, I thought this would make for a cool gold sink that many people, including non tamers, could enjoy.

I think the price should be high enough to where most people would have to work and save up for to afford.. And those who have tons of liquid gold sitting in bank would be tempted to spend on it.. I was thinking like 10 mil or so, but if anyone has any suggestions on what something like that would cost.. or if this is even something that they would like to see.. please feel free to share.

I like this, but I think it should be non transferable and it should cost like 10 times what a regular stable charges to keep pets in it. that way we keep the gold sink running. ;)

I do think 10 mill might be a bit much. maybe like 3 mill would be more reasonable, otherwise nobody will buy it.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Yes the key to making this a valuable gold sink isn't the initial cost but the cost of stabling these shoes piece pets needs to be high and have a daily charge. Something along the lines of 1000 a day per pet. 8 pets removing 8000 daily could work well and actually having a lower price would being in more gold overall the more people using these stables.
All that being said this hurts player interactions and would result in hurting the bank pet trapers.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Yes the key to making this a valuable gold sink isn't the initial cost but the cost of stabling these shoes piece pets needs to be high and have a daily charge. Something along the lines of 1000 a day per pet. 8 pets removing 8000 daily could work well and actually having a lower price would being in more gold overall the more people using these stables.
All that being said this hurts player interactions and would result in hurting the bank pet trapers.

Ya, i'm shedding no tears over bank pet trappers. lol

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Ya, i'm shedding no tears over bank pet trappers. lol
Me either just looking at all sides. I wild personally love this but if this had existed prior to now there are certainly some good (and a fair number of bad) I would never have met(hunted with, join their guild, buy their stuff, kill them for stealing 20 black Pearl etc).

Messremb

Grandmaster
Me either just looking at all sides. I wild personally love this but if this had existed prior to now there are certainly some good (and a fair number of bad) I would never have met(hunted with, join their guild, buy their stuff, kill them for stealing 20 black Pearl etc).

ya but I see this as something people will use to show off rare pets not keep their farming pet in. especially if it costs more to keep pets in there. so I bet people will still mostly be seen at stables to get their farming pets.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I do see potential in the idea but there is a big group players (the rich ones which also tend to be the most active) that will gladly pay for convenience. A slight twist would be to purchase a "stable" for your home which displays your pets but they must be stabled at a regular stable and still implementing an increased stable cost. You could even allow pets to be sold from this system.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Nice idea Drake.
With the little patch of grass, it could have a little statue of each of the pets you have in your stable.
I like where this idea is going.

Love the idea my thought for it would be to have a base price then you could add slots for an additional cost and then it would be even more of a gold sink even tho I don't think I will ever be able to afford it :-(

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk