$ guild making that $ end game style.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Inb4 zerg.

Also lol @ POWER and $ working together. A match made in heaven, you all can exaggerate together forever!

you really can't say anything, on any subject bromista, you try to leech off others work only, while we get shit done.

how many harrowers have you done? oh thats right none, unless it was an event handed to you.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Lolwut?

You've been reaching ever since I left $, but now you're reallllly not making any sense.

Try to leech off others....lol.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Lolwut?

You've been reaching ever since I left $, but now you're reallllly not making any sense.

It refers to the act of giving yet providing nothing of substance in return, as it is named after the parasitic organism a leech.

does that make it anymore clear for you?

not sure why you have such a hard time understanding things.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh it makes perfect sense in that it doesn't make any sense at all for you to be saying that. Couldn't be further from the truth, but again that's the expectation when I see that notification that FAMARA THE LEGEND has quoted me.

Good call? Not sure what kind of personality disorder you have but it's good'n.

I suppose you say you're trolling when your bullshit falls flat but that would imply you're smart enough to know what's fact and what's fiction. You blur the line with every post you make and not just regarding me either.

gofer

Grandmaster
Oh it makes perfect sense in that it doesn't make any sense at all for you to be saying that. Couldn't be further from the truth, but again that's the expectation when I see that notification that FAMARA THE LEGEND has quoted me.

LOL

so-LOW

Grandmaster

Good call? Not sure what kind of personality disorder you have but it's good'n.

I suppose you say you're trolling when your bullshit falls flat but that would imply you're smart enough to know what's fact and what's fiction. You blur the line with every post you make and not just regarding me either.
Dude you are ********.... everyone knows your insanely bad and insanely gay. You got some nerve even showing your ugly unibrowed face after your epic 2v6 dodge

halygon

Grandmaster
Dude you are ********.... everyone knows your insanely bad and insanely gay. You got some nerve even showing your ugly unibrowed face after your epic 2v6 dodge
He won't see this as he's banned from the forums. Bryce gave him some unwanted love.. or lack thereof.

so-LOW

Grandmaster
old azz=the guy who cant hold a forum account because he cant talk like a human being.
Your all downs and rodents, why would.i talk you like humans?

P.S. good fight in deciet Uhaul... oh wait your whole crew got exterminated

a guy

Journeyman
Lolwut?

seems like a year ago this drama baby bullshit started but I do believe the only person asking for res's and looting our work was your leeching ass, post more about $ we know you hate us. I enjoy seeing you rage out your mind

Bromista

Grandmaster
seems like a year ago this drama baby bullshit started but I do believe the only person asking for res's and looting our work was your leeching ass, post more about $ we know you hate us. I enjoy seeing you rage out your mind
Well this is going to be an easy one to dismantle, where to begin...

A. A year ago $ wasn't on anyones radar. You weren't even allied with ToKe yet, which was the shit guild I was still a part of. I joined $ like 4 months ago tops.

B. I never had to ask anyone in $ for res's, if anything it was to the contrary. I was a res machine for $ because you guys were death machines. But at least you all got in there and you tried and that's what counts.

C. The very first night I joined $ I gave 4k donations worth 600k to the most annoying player I have ever encountered in all of my gaming career, Phup Duc. It took him a month to pay me back. I didn't care but everyone else in the guild did...

"how can you just give stuff to someone like that?"

"I can't believe you did that"

"has Phup still not paid you back yet?"

Yeah, I did that and I told your guild repeatedly that I do not give a shit about stuff, even though stuff is my primary drive for playing UO I still give it freely because I have it to give and I'm not a selfish asshole like the most prominent former members of your guild. I say former but we all know in a few weeks Famara is gonna come back and play as hard as he was before he left LIKE HE NEVER LEFT. And Babe...haha well...we all know that's a sore subject for $.

Moral of the story: I'm one of the most generous players on UOF and I have never used anyone for anything...ever.

D. Your resurrection of this piece of shit thread tells us otherwise. Rage on, no-namer.

Speaking of which why don't you stop hiding behind this anonymous handle and tell us all who you are, big guy? Are you Big Wyrm? Please tell me you are Big Wyrm, because I would love that very much because that means you got kicked out of ToKe for being selfish and doing shit solo-dolo without telling the rest of the guild a champ spawn was going.

Do you remember that? I hope you do. I really really hope you do.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Lol good, that cry baby got old azz banned for makin fun of him on forums like 3 times.
Aaaaahaha still referring to yourself in the third person every now and again to try to keep up the illusion that you are not, in fact, old azz?

Classy. I reported you once for blatant forum violations. And again for side-stepping your perma ban. I have not yet reported this account because I feel like every day is going to be the day you get banned but staff keeps proving me wrong.

I got two week banned by Bryce for shit-talking in RANTS AND FLAMES and giving xenophobic shit right back to your awful Aussy guildmate (who did not get banned, might I add) who was being seriously racist in another thread. So do I expect you to get banned with staff behaving like that? Absolutely not.

Keep on trucking, old azz.

so-LOW

Grandmaster
Aaaaahaha still referring to yourself in the third person every now and again to try to keep up the illusion that you are not, in fact, old azz?

Classy. I reported you once for blatant forum violations. And again for side-stepping your perma ban. I have not yet reported this account because I feel like every day is going to be the day you get banned but staff keeps proving me wrong.

I got two week banned by Bryce for shit-talking in RANTS AND FLAMES and giving xenophobic shit right back to your awful Aussy guildmate (who did not get banned, might I add) who was being seriously racist in another thread. So do I expect you to get banned with staff behaving like that? Absolutely not.

Keep on trucking, old azz.
Babymista is at it again