hahahha trinsic guard

Bomby

Grandmaster
haha trinsic guards are fun to kill. just go on your red to trinsic. and you will drop a couple in no time

Last edited by a moderator:

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Notice he uses plural for guards and words like "couple" but shows a picture of one person that had nothing on him. And hasn't been back since nor killed any guards. Nor do I see screenshots of him killing anyone else since. So, short version..he's a douchebag.

Frostbrood

Apprentice
aeec685886a1a39a3778b7355db2c6e2.png

8b479f8ff71caef0eecbf973805ced3d.png

Me dropping you on both your characters 1vs1 lol come at me anytime brosephus. - necroed this *****

Bomby

Grandmaster
and i dont remember this, and if you dont remember things, did it really happen? jk umm i think you were an archer that was picking me off in a trinsic fight. I don't really think it was 1v1s honestly. you were chasing me off and picking me off with a vanq bow which was good. but honestly. 1v1? only 5x mage yes ill 1v1 you,. and if you want to fight me on archer again, ill use a dexer? ill just have to make a macer and we will go. :p

Bomby

Grandmaster
i remember posting this thread a long time ago, when i was new to my reds. i went to trinsic and i didnt even know about them, and a bunch kept attacking me but i would drop them 1 by 1. I just thought I was cool shit or something. Haha funny when you see posts from a while back you dont event remember. But yes Trinsic guard has come along way and are pretty tough imo. Times change ppl!

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
How could you not see people with Trin tags? Seriously?

But OK.

Our guard doesn't do duels at the docks however, a member or two may partake from time to time.
We don't do IDOCs UNLESS it's a house in Trinsic which we try to get for our members.
We do champs but about once a week.

The guard patrols Khaldun and Bucs as well as random dungeons. They respond to members who are PVMing and get attacked.

never seen them, do they do champs or idocs?

Frostbrood

Apprentice
Wasn't a big fight we were at an idoc that eventually was pulled early.. We had some pre-drop pvp and you came on a red it was 1vs1 while your friends were fighting mine elsewhere.

Only Trins were me and Ellenax (Trin at the time)