Halloween 2018 Events.

Zoobler

Grandmaster
It's a blast. I liked it when you had to track score. I like it when you have to turn in heads. I liked it when it was rewarded with crafter level, player kills, and zombie kills.....so far every zombie land has been fun and this one is no different :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
It's a blast. I liked it when you had to track score. I like it when you have to turn in heads. I liked it when it was rewarded with crafter level, player kills, and zombie kills.....so far every zombie land has been fun and this one is no different :)
This.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Tomorrow morning (Saturday),
ZOMBIELANDS WILL BE RESUMED.

Zombielands will continue from where it was paused at last weekend. You will be able to get back into the progress you've made already and keep going strong!

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
ZOMBIELANDS HAS BEEN PAUSED UNTIL NEXT WEEK!
We will have some bashes and what not in the mean time, have fun!

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Just in case you didn't catch what Eppy statedin discord, the Zombieland rewards have now been added to the [rewards menu. You can access this by simply typing "[rewards" in-game. Thank you!

Sephid

Master
Why then score points? reward points ??

Its all in the original post... Perhaps read more about the events when they are posted? I have underlined and made bold the part that refers to your problem :)

ZOMBIE LANDS
OCTOBER SATURDAY'S 13TH, 20TH, AND 27TH.
  • Zombies have the chance to drop "a rotting zombie head"
  • Take the rotting zombie head to one of the zombie portal cauldrons scattered throughout zombieland
  • Double click the cauldron and any zombie heads will be converted to event crystals and added to your bank in the normal world
  • ***Prizes will not be awarded based on points, those are bragging rights only***
  • The cure recipe has been changed