1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halloween Decoration Contest 2019!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Faytality, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Faytality

Faytality Moderator Staff Member

Aug 23, 2013
    Fayette, Faycetious, Faytality, Johanna
    2019 HALLOWEEN HOUSE DECORATION CONTEST

Ends: October 31st 2019

Competition: We want to see who can decorate their home the best to fit the Halloween theme. This is for classic and custom house owners.

Rules
    • Post all your screenshots in this thread. Limit of 5 pictures per entry.
    • Only post contest submissions in this thread.
    • One house per player! Do not try to sneak in side by side houses.
    • Do not enter the same decoration design from previous years or copy from a website.
    • Post the (X,Y) Coordinates of your house in your post. We will visit each one in person on judgement day.
    • Only post contest submissions in this thread.
    Awards for the top 3 winners are:
    1.) Golden statue plus, a blessed silver slayer spellbook, and 10k donation coins
    2.) Silver statue plus 5k donation coins
    3.) Bronze statue plus 2.5k donation coins​

2. Dale Winton

Dale Winton Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2016
    Ahoy there sailor!

When I think of Halloween, I automatically think pirates. Undead pirates. Pirating around, doing all types of pirate stuff and celebrating Halloween, devouring their sweet sticky plunder. Bask in the glory of my pirate cellar, which is loosely based on One Eyed Willy's super awesome pirate cave from The Goonies. You're only allowed to enter if you do the truffle shuffle. It's a fairly large house, so I've had to take 4 separate pictures, which conveniently left me one free slot to post a picture of Captain Chunk. I need another hundred million to finish decorating, so the prize would be greatly received ;)

Coordinates are: 2213,793 and 73 2N, 62 34E

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    MUCH LOVE XXX

Bromista likes this.
  3. Phrygian

Phrygian Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2018
    Phrygian
    Here's my submission. 2117, 506 are the coords. Thank you for doing a Halloween one this year.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Buttercup likes this.