HAVE THOSE CHICKENS READY

Rxnets

Apprentice
Have those chickens trained and ready! Tonight is the night for the official opening of the Chicken Fight Club! :D PRIZES will be given out along with a grand prize for the winner of the fights in the amount of 2000 donation coins!

Triistan

Neophyte
one question about this chicken fight... i've been training and here's the problem... They don't kill each other! they've been fighting for over an hour and the regen hp faster then they lose it so how is this going to work?

Rxnets

Apprentice
Triistan said:
one question about this chicken fight... i've been training and here's the problem... They don't kill each other! they've been fighting for over an hour and the regen hp faster then they lose it so how is this going to work?
this problem should be fixed soon I spoke to Carl about it.

Triistan

Neophyte
Also cannot find anything to feed them... Was kinda excited about this but it seems like a bust to me but ill keep training just in case ;)

Rxnets

Apprentice
Triistan said:
Also cannot find anything to feed them... Was kinda excited about this but it seems like a bust to me but ill keep training just in case ;)
No worries I will get this worked out some way or another. There will be something.

Xonryz

Apprentice
I've got my chicken ready at WBB, but I'm not seeing anyone else here.

7 minutes until go time, right?